.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Discussion

SEKRET TIEM

<< < (15/24) > >>

Mehis:

--- Quote from: cogsandspigots on February 04, 2012, 08:20:41 PM ---*joined after new forum was created*
--- End quote ---

God damn newfags. Always taking my VIP...

Cheesicle:
OMFG!!!!!! MY FIRST POST ON RND EVER:

--- Quote ---Hello,

Username: shawnchi
Date of Birth: 09/20/1995 (Age 14)
Games I play: Garry's Mod, TF2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, CSS (occasionally), The Sims 3 (occasionally), Sim City 4 (occasionally), and some MMORPGs.

My name is Shawn Chi, some of you may know me as StashHouse. I have been playing on RDM servers for around two months now. I commonly play on the Flood and Terrortown servers, and I do not break the rules. Of course when I first started on the flood server, I prop pushed people, but ever since I read the rules, I have stopped. I am well aware of the rules of many of the servers, and I am friends with another respected, DoeniDon. I am also a very kind and fair person. I am only mean to people who break the rules, or act idiotic. I'm usually very patient, but when someone pisses me off, I will become VERY annoyed. I will NEVER abuse respected powers. I love RDM servers, and they are the only Gmod servers I play. I have also tried the wiremod and the sandbox, and I find the extra tools EXTREMELY usefull.

I also want to apply because I have faced MANY rule breakers in the servers and no Respected there to handle them. Since I usually play on the Flood, I may be of use in getting rid of rule breakers.

Please consider my request. Sincerely,
Shawn Chi
--- End quote ---

OH MAI LAWD THE NOSTALGIA :')

Also, looking at everyone's first posts.. Everybody sounds so childish and happy.. Now everyone's fking serious as hell lol.

Example

--- Quote ---Hi I`m SabbathFreak911. I`m 13 years old and hoping to become respected :D
--- End quote ---

Firstly, SABB THIS MAKES YOU SOUND FKING ADORABLE
Secondly, WHEN DO YOU EVER SEE SABB USE THE :D SMILEY ANYMORE?

The only person I can see that types exactly the same way he did back in 2010 is Don. Lol :P

Also, I think this is the first post ever on RND by coolz:

--- Quote ---This is the current list of main svn's on our build server.

SVN
Wire by the wiremod team -Get the svn at svn://wiremod.com/wiremod
Wiremod Extras
PHX3 Beta by phoenix-storms, 1/4 life, and associates -svn at https://phoenix-storms.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/phoenix-storms

For help with svn downloads, visit this thread.
--- End quote ---
A rather uneventful post lol but wtv

ChaosEternal:

--- Quote from: Tiger Guy on February 03, 2012, 09:37:17 PM ---Holy shit! Now I can see how much of a dumbass I was a year and a half ago!

Seriously coolz, this is awesome.

--- End quote ---
If only I were around here 2 years ago. I would love to see how much of a moron I was. (And how much I still am. :3)
I guess I'll just have to stick around here until 2 years have passed, then I can see. :D

PS: Open the old forums to guests Coolz! I want to see all teh lolz and how far everybody has come since then. c:

Sabb:

--- Quote from: C███cle on February 05, 2012, 03:14:13 AM ---OMFG!!!!!! MY FIRST POST ON RND EVER:

OH MAI LAWD THE NOSTALGIA :')

Also, looking at everyone's first posts.. Everybody sounds so childish and happy.. Now everyone's fking serious as hell lol.

Example
Firstly, SABB THIS MAKES YOU SOUND FKING ADORABLE
Secondly, WHEN DO YOU EVER SEE SABB USE THE :D SMILEY ANYMORE?

The only person I can see that types exactly the same way he did back in 2010 is Don. Lol :P

Also, I think this is the first post ever on RND by coolz:A rather uneventful post lol but wtv

--- End quote ---
Oh lawd...
Spoiler (click to show/hide) :D

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Sabb on February 05, 2012, 10:10:40 AM ---Oh lawd...
Spoiler (click to show/hide) :D
--- End quote ---

lold

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version