.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Discussion

SEKRET TIEM

<< < (2/24) > >>

Sabb:
http://oldforum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,600.msg4727.html#msg4727
I miss Cobra... that was like, my third post or something.
And yea, what Tomcunt said.

Devie:
Past me is a fucking dick.

this was the best LOL

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: jimonions on February 03, 2012, 09:33:32 PM ---what was the url again?

--- End quote ---

old url? RIP www.randomgs.co.cc xD

Tomcat:

--- Quote from: Sabb on February 03, 2012, 09:40:37 PM ---http://oldforum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,600.msg4727.html#msg4727
I miss Cobra... that was like, my third post or something.
And yea, what Tomcunt said.

--- End quote ---

What did I say?

memo3300:

--- Quote ---hi............ I WANA BE RESPECTED PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :)
--- End quote ---

And that ladies and gentlemens, was my respected application.

And this, was my grammar 2 years ago

--- Quote ---well...... if someone remember me i was memorex3300.... this is the point... the first server that i played in my life was a random server..... and i have to say.... i really like it... i rember that i played flood , zs , ws , prop hunt , and a lot of shit more....

like we all know.... RND server`s <3 pingas.... but i got a problen now.... i normally change pack because they get out of date because of steam get udpaded.... somethimes i got one pack 1 month... somethimes 3... somethimes 1 weekend......but now i cant join....WTF    ...soo i want to propuse that .... if u can.... PLZ coolzead plz  this problen...... i really like RND servers.... and now i cant join.... i wana play soo baddly in RND servers..

-Coolzead if u dont care about this and  u dont fix it or u find a solution.... i dont care... u still have a really nice clan

-Memo
--- End quote ---

also, this was when moo demoted me and banned for 12 hours for keep asking him to reedem me and kick me

--- Quote ---ok ,  yesterday i was a really happy respected... then , an admin join the game and i start saying funny things like redeem me or kick ... one time that i said that he said : i chose kick and kicked me 5 minutes.. that was funny ... but then when i join back i said it one more time... any admin would just mute me... but he demoted me to guest... i asked to him like1 hour for my respected... at the end i saw in blue letters u have been promoted to respected and he banned me... now this day i tried to play and it appears just banned in black letters and when i tried to kick someone.. it appears that you have to be respected... have been asking all the day for admins... and one of then told me to reapply
--- End quote ---

also, i think tiger guy would like to have this one,

[SolidVote] .:RND`=- Tiger Guy initiated vote 'Ban player ***S.o.U***_ myppl8 for 60 minutes?'
[SolidVote] Reason: a

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version