Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Wareclipse

<< < (7/10) > >>

Frank:
LOL

I remember I was the 2nd WaffleBBQZ in the old forums.

Oh, man, those were the times...

Nemisous:

--- Quote from: Supertoaster on January 31, 2012, 05:03:37 PM --- he thinks he knows everything about RND but hes only been here for a few weeks.

Oh, and Tabitha. Urgh

--- End quote ---

wait hotdog has been on the servers for months, he just now got around to getting on the forums, mainly for Regular reasons.  but for wareclipse he is most likely just excited about the forums so he just posting alot of stuff to get ppls attentions, much like i did when i first started out. a couple warning should straiten him out.

memo3300:

--- Quote from: Nemisous on February 01, 2012, 01:29:02 PM ---wait hotdog has been on the servers for months, he just now got around to getting on the forums, mainly for Regular reasons.  but for wareclipse he is most likely just excited about the forums so he just posting alot of stuff to get ppls attentions, much like i did when i first started out. a couple warning should straiten him out.

--- End quote ---

i think he was talking about wareclipse...

Nemisous:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on February 01, 2012, 01:33:04 PM ---i think he was talking about wareclipse...

--- End quote ---

ah i see, my derp  the comment that preceded it was talking about hotdog, so yah just ignore the part about hotdog XD

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: Frank on February 01, 2012, 07:06:31 AM ---LOL

I remember I was the 2nd WaffleBBQZ in the old forums.

Oh, man, those were the times...

--- End quote ---

FIRST TO GET MITZGLIEDZ GETS LAID WITH COOLZ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version