Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

My brother - Tong

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ἆxule:
Out of curiosity, why didn't he just make an intro himself?

[TTPN] ShadowMoon:

--- Quote from: Ἆxule on January 31, 2012, 10:39:56 PM ---Out of curiosity, why didn't he just make an intro himself?

--- End quote ---
First, he is very bad in English...
Second, he is bad in everything except for gaming and building models.
Third, he is bad in typing and speaking.

Ἆxule:

--- Quote from: Excalipoor on January 31, 2012, 11:37:44 PM ---First, he is very bad in English...
Second, he is bad in everything except for gaming and building models.
Third, he is bad in typing and speaking.

--- End quote ---

We're not going to make fun of him for it.
Besides, practice can go a long way.
But alright, I understand. Like I said, was just curious.

[TTPN] ShadowMoon:

--- Quote from: Ἆxule on January 31, 2012, 11:44:45 PM ---We're not going to make fun of him for it.
Besides, practice can go a long way.
But alright, I understand. Like I said, was just curious.

--- End quote ---

Ok, since a lot of people have lots of question about him, i post something about him.
First, he is smaller than me 1 year old.

Second, IDK why he got some sort of study....., which means his study level will be slower than ours, for example, we are studying the same level of textbook, I can understand for 1 year, he need more than 2 years to understand it.

Third, even if he practice on it, he need X2 longer than us....

That's what's the problem about him...
Well, at least he is good at gaming which I can have fun playing with him.
PS: He does not suffer from mental problems, he is just a normal teenager who needs to be more hardworking than us...

WarEclipse™:
Sounds like me  :P

Not to make fun of it but I had some problems myself in my childhood. I don't know how old your brother Tong is, but when I turned 13 I had sooo many problems. SS problems, language arts problems, P.E. Problems (got a little too inactive  :D ) and ofcourse, Math problems. I failed math and P.E. Both, but eventually I was able to clear up problems with SS, Language arts, and a bunch of other stuff I have had several issues with. Now i'm in the 9th Grade, studying some old algebra lessons and coordinate planes. Funny thing is, everyone else is on with something totally different. It's like the 5th grade all over again, right? But anyway, I realize your brother doesn't have any mental-problems or probably not as many problems as I do, but I would still be happy to play with him...someday, atleast. But once again, nice to meet you, tong!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version