Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

you guys need to be more active on the forum

<< < (11/11)

Bovicide:
That post wasn't even serious, don. There was no intent for shitstorm. It was just a funny interjection. Christ I don't really give that much of a shit about this 'terrible posts' thing.  Stop taking what I say so seriously. The only thing I am elitist about is anime. I don't give two craps about the childish stuff that goes on.

edit: just realized first line doesnt jive with last line, so i crunched that up. Just read this ^^^.

>>>>> Sanders Joking

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Sanders on January 28, 2012, 09:58:34 PM ---That post wasn't even serious, don. There was no intent for shitstorm. It was just a funny interjection. Christ I don't really give that much of a shit about this 'terrible posts' thing.  Stop taking what I say so seriously. The only thing I am elitist about is anime. I don't give two craps about the childish stuff that goes on.

edit: just realized first line doesnt jive with last line, so i crunched that up. Just read this ^^^.

>>>>> Sanders Joking

--- End quote ---
I think you need to work on your "joking" then.

Bovicide:
I guess, I'll do that then, the subtle humor doesn't seem to go well here. Readying my shitty memes and reposts!

Deathie:
> This entire thread

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Seb:

--- Quote from: Sanders on January 29, 2012, 12:45:06 PM ---I guess, I'll do that then, the subtle humor doesn't seem to go well here. Readying my shitty memes and reposts!

--- End quote ---

Dude, if you don't like it here, just go. No need to keep insulting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version