Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Ohshit 5 votes now? :|

<< < (5/9) > >>

Shawn:

--- Quote from: gamefreak171 on January 24, 2012, 09:17:23 AM ---My main problem with the app approvers is that really, not that many of them are as active in the servers. No, not you Jman.

--- End quote ---

This i think only 6 of them are actually active... Then agian i don't play TTT or wire so who knows...

Sabb:

--- Quote from: gamefreak171 on January 24, 2012, 09:17:23 AM ---My main problem with the app approvers is that really, not that many of them are as active in the servers. No, not you Jman.

--- End quote ---
I agree. For my part though, I haven't been as active in-game as I've got shittons of stuff on my hands atm. I still make it on every now and then though, but usually not when everyone else is on.
EDIT: Actually, I think only 1 or 2 of them are really in-active. It's not bad.

Don:

--- Quote from: Shawn on January 24, 2012, 09:21:00 AM ---This i think only 6 of them are actually active... Then agian i don't play TTT or wire so who knows...

--- End quote ---
And you only need 5 of them + the VIPs to get your app approved.

Frank:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on January 24, 2012, 02:00:35 AM ---Amateur.
It only took a post from tomcat on mine.

--- End quote ---
My app had posts by Ruben and Coolz.

I was approved before applying.

Supertoaster:

--- Quote from: Seb on January 24, 2012, 08:03:30 AM ---I don't know if now is a good time to ask, but why are none of my 5+ VIP apps ever accepted? i mean come on there were a few that got a lot of good, postitive votees but just didn't get enough

--- End quote ---
idk man but you would make a good vip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version