.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

How to convert demos to (.avi) format for YouTube use and other uses...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Gangrelion on March 19, 2012, 04:12:33 PM ---I thanked him ._. thats it

--- End quote ---

Not really worth a bump. Just tell him personally.

Shawny </3:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on March 19, 2012, 04:15:27 PM ---Not really worth a bump. Just tell him personally.

--- End quote ---
"I haven't been on the forums in a month"

"Stop bumping threads for no actual reason"

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Gangrelion on March 19, 2012, 04:17:30 PM --- "I haven't been on the forums in a month"

"Stop bumping threads for no actual reason"

--- End quote ---

Take for example the other TTT help one.

It was already buried and nobody has actually posted in it nor looked at it in a while. If you put something like "Updated OP with a few more things. Bump" Then it would be acceptable. Not responding to two month old comments which probably won't be looked at anymore.

Thing is, you just came back, and those are the first things you do. Trying to stop it before it goes overboard.

Shawny </3:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on March 19, 2012, 04:22:50 PM ---Take for example the other TTT help one.

It was already buried and nobody has actually posted in it nor looked at it in a while. If you put something like "Updated OP with a few more things. Bump" Then it would be acceptable. Not responding to two month old comments which probably won't be looked at anymore.

Thing is, you just came back, and those are the first things you do. Trying to stop it before it goes overboard.

--- End quote ---

Yup... you and deacon always find a way to get an argument with me ._.

Lavenchie:
Can you guys take this to PMs instead of arguing on a thread? ._.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version