.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

How to get infinite +1's! (joke)

<< < (8/10) > >>

WarEclipseâ„¢:

--- Quote from: ChaosEternal on January 24, 2012, 01:00:03 PM ---I'm assuming that would break the internet due to the sheer amount of +1s.

--- End quote ---
Spoiler (click to show/hide) :pacman:

Osme:

--- Quote from: Sabb on January 24, 2012, 09:54:34 AM ---So can I just take my video and make it loop for 10 hours?

--- End quote ---
Magic doesnt work like that.
Too whiney.

WarEclipseâ„¢:
Eh. Apparently so.

:bomb:

Eion Kilant 739:
What? +1s? I want negative reputation!

Yes, I DO want negative reputation. I wish to get -100! (I'm completely serious, give me -1.)

Why are you reading this, give me moar negative reputation already. STOP READING THIS AND CLICK THAT -1! DO ET, DO ET NAO!

EDIT:
*notices rep went from "-23" to "-22"*
*checks all recent posts for +1*
*finds this post having a +1*

FOOFOOJACK! I DEMAND YOU TURN THAT + INTO A - ! YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME HERE AT ALL! I MUST HAVE A LOW REPUTATION! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MEEE!?

ursus:

--- Quote from: Eion Kilant 739 on February 03, 2012, 08:03:22 PM ---What? +1s? I want negative reputation!

Yes, I DO want negative reputation. I wish to get -100! (I'm completely serious, give me -1.)

Why are you reading this, give me moar negative reputation already. STOP READING THIS AND CLICK THAT -1! DO ET, DO ET NAO!

EDIT:
*notices rep went from "-23" to "-22"*
*checks all recent posts for +1*
*finds this post having a +1*

FOOFOOJACK! I DEMAND YOU TURN THAT + INTO A - ! YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME HERE AT ALL! I MUST HAVE A LOW REPUTATION! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MEEE!?

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm going to stop you right there.

You aren't the first to think that reverse psychology works. Believe me, it's not even a half-bad idea.

But if you go and look at all the others who asked for negative rep, I think that'll convince you otherwise.

For your sake, please. Don't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version