Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

My member application is here please read!

<< < (2/2)

mickey0528:

--- Quote from: Cheesicle on January 15, 2012, 04:52:44 AM ---The hell are you guys talking about.. Anyone who wants to be a part of the community is a member. A regular is just a rank given to our members..

--- End quote ---
Sorry if i misunderstood him. He was posting his steam informations so I....... Damn my stupid brain XD

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: mickey0528 on January 16, 2012, 07:58:12 PM --- Sorry if i misunderstood him. He was posting his steam informations so I....... Damn my stupid brain XD

--- End quote ---
No, you didn't misunderstand him. He wants to be a member of the community which doesn't require an application.

Anyway, if you're looking to become a regular member, please visit the "Regular" section of the forum and post your application there. Also, please make it a GOOD application.

mickey0528:

--- Quote from: Cheesicle on January 17, 2012, 03:29:19 AM ---No, you didn't misunderstand him. He wants to be a member of the community which doesn't require an application.

Anyway, if you're looking to become a regular member, please visit the "Regular" section of the forum and post your application there. Also, please make it a GOOD application.

--- End quote ---
The word 'application' just always make me think of Regular

WarEclipseâ„¢:
Nice to meet you, rptestingsucks001pqz!   :)

Feel free to add me on STEAM or even PM me on the forums if you'd like    ;)

Once again, Nice to meet you and welcome to rANdOm Forums!
-R.E.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version