Entertainment (Read Only) > Anime & Manga

Any Anime Recommendations?

(1/12) > >>

Samo:
I need more anime for my collection, Please anyone reccomend any anime you like and don't talk about how you hate Naruto, that's your opinion.
I do watch pretty much any type of anime so list anything. Thanks.

Updating OP to list some of the stuff that really should be watched. Adding to it when I can be bothered
-Mobile Suit Gundam (Universal Century as most of the others are ridiculous)
-Serial Experiments Lain (Not for everyone)
-Steins;Gate
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Welcome to the NHK
-Ghost in the Shell
-Perfect Blue
-Yahari Ore no Seishun

I'll also give my thoughts on some you really should think about before you jump into it.
-Kids on the Slope Spoiler (click to show/hide)This has a shoddy story built on nothing but classic soap opera formula and the convenience of one character accidentally eavesdropping on another. Though it's a good tribute to jazz and a bit of fun.-Shakugan no Shana Spoiler (click to show/hide)Not sure what kind of audience gives it praise. Don't even consider it. I wasted a good $25 on it.-Blue Exorcist Spoiler (click to show/hide)More shounen which is sometimes decent though feels like nothing but filler. Not worth the time.-Sword Art Online Spoiler (click to show/hide)Has an outstanding beginning then becomes mediocre shortly after.-Attack on Titan Spoiler (click to show/hide)Another series with an excellent start. Some may like it though I'm not going to talk about this now.-Akira Spoiler (click to show/hide)Has the most beautiful and fluent cel animation I've ever seen, though the story really does lack and is incomplete.

Peetah:
Uhhh My favs in order,

Gurren Lagann
Full Metal Panic
Code Geass.

Alll pretty mainstream, but I aint hardcore myself.

Bovicide:

--- Quote from: Peetah on January 04, 2012, 07:28:52 PM ---Gurren Lagann

--- End quote ---

Grumpy Jii-san drills into lava

Lavenchie:
High school of the dead
Full metal alchemist Thug Brother Hood
Bleach

TehHank:

--- Quote from: Lavenchie on January 06, 2012, 02:05:11 AM ---High school of the dead
Full metal alchemist Thug Brother Hood
Bleach

--- End quote ---
High school of the dead.

Zombies:  :thumbsup:
Bewbs:  :thumbsup:
Anime:  :thumbsup:
Other zombie film refrences like zombieland and 28 days laters:  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version