.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

How to Organize your steam friend list!

<< < (5/5)

ChaosEternal:

--- Quote from: [Valor]iPounce on December 30, 2011, 08:38:24 PM ---Well if you play any other game and had friendS on it.

You'll lose track who's that guy and who's this guy.

--- End quote ---
I disagree, you can lose track of people while playing only one game. The only new friends I am making now are on RND (The only online game I am playing currently is gmod) and I still lose track of some of them. The ones that change their name constantly aren't helping. >.>

Dark Pacifist:

--- Quote from: ChaosEternal on January 18, 2012, 04:26:12 PM ---I disagree, you can lose track of people while playing only one game. The only new friends I am making now are on RND (The only online game I am playing currently is gmod) and I still lose track of some of them. The ones that change their name constantly aren't helping. >.>

--- End quote ---
Yeah I like changing my name so I can try tripping them up. It's hilarious when it actually works...

ChaosEternal:

--- Quote from: Dark Pacifist on January 20, 2012, 01:43:58 PM ---Yeah I like changing my name so I can try tripping them up. It's hilarious when it actually works...

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I only guessed you were Rika earlier today when I saw you had the same picture in TTT. >.>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version