Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

mfw

<< < (2/4) > >>

[Valor]iPounce:
ipounce said deacon is traitor.

fenkeN:

--- Quote from: Foofoojack on December 22, 2011, 10:41:25 PM ---I don't get it.

--- End quote ---

Hotgreensoldier:
Deacon...If you don't like TTT that's fine. You don't have to go out making a bunch of hate comments on it.

Sorry but you've been making way too many comments about it. If you don't like it, just leave it at that. You don't have to go out making videos and/or comments like these not even showing anything seriously stupid happening. Nobody else is bothered by what you apparently think is so bad. All I saw was some guys joking around about you being on TTT. Nothing else.

Devie:

--- Quote from: aerobro on December 22, 2011, 10:11:29 PM ---I don't know what mfw means, have mercy on my soul

--- End quote ---

my face when
>yfw you didnt know my face when
>yfw I have no face

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on December 22, 2011, 11:30:35 PM ---Deacon...If you don't like TTT that's fine. You don't have to go out making a bunch of hate comments on it.

Sorry but you've been making way too many comments about it. If you don't like it, just leave it at that. You don't have to go out making videos and/or comments like these not even showing anything seriously stupid happening. Nobody else is bothered by what you apparently think is so bad. All I saw was some guys joking around about you being on TTT. Nothing else.

--- End quote ---

Hotgreen, your air of superiority is really starting to piss me off. Senior board. You don't like it, don't respond. But don't you tell me I can't speak my mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version