.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Support (Read Only) => Suggestions => Topic started by: FrostBound on December 01, 2011, 04:45:42 AM

Title: RP Server
Post by: FrostBound on December 01, 2011, 04:45:42 AM
I know RND has had RP server's in the past but lately i have been visiting a few other's and as it turns out there is a huge ammount of people who wish to find a good RP server.
I have a feeling since all the other RND server's are so good why wouldn't a RP server have the same result.
This is only a suggestion so please no offensive or insulting comments :).
Title: Re: RP Server
Post by: TehHank on December 01, 2011, 05:55:53 AM
Ever since Gmod stranded server was changed, i felt teamwork and similair RP was fun.

An RP server will attrat plenty of people and maybe make us much more popular.  :thumbsup:
Post by: FrostBound on December 01, 2011, 06:00:51 AM
Ever since Gmod stranded server was changed, i felt teamwork and similair RP was fun.

An RP server will attrat plenty of people and maybe make us much more popular.  :thumbsup:

I know, i mean Winter Survival is fun and all, but you work as a team for about 10 minutes then comes the backstab
Post by: Deathie on December 01, 2011, 06:02:37 AM
I know, i mean Winter Survival is fun and all, but you work as a team for about 10 minutes then comes the backstab

DarkRP is the only popular RP gamemode.

DarkRP is a peice of shit gamemode though.
Post by: FrostBound on December 01, 2011, 06:07:07 AM
DarkRP is the only popular RP gamemode.

DarkRP is a peice of shit gamemode though.

Well what can we do. Dark RP mod cant be as good as Stranded but it is fun :P
Post by: Andy on December 01, 2011, 06:13:35 AM
I am part of a serious roleplaying community called ZARP. I don't know what kind of image they have around here but I don't really care.  :P But anyways, they have a Fallout Roleplay server, and it's really enjoyable if you make it unique enough.

There's always Half-Life Roleplay as well but you'll have a LOT of competition with that.
Post by: FrostBound on December 01, 2011, 06:25:14 AM
I am part of a serious roleplaying community called ZARP. I don't know what kind of image they have around here but I don't really care.  :P But anyways, they have a Fallout Roleplay server, and it's really enjoyable if you make it unique enough.

There's always Half-Life Roleplay as well but you'll have a LOT of competition with that.

I think this server can handle it   :rasta:
Post by: Shawn on December 01, 2011, 06:29:43 AM
Too bad we couldn't get Orange Cosmos RP that one looks pretty awesome, and DarkRP sucks. i wouldn't mind having GmodRP back but it would srsly need stuff added to it.
Post by: FrostBound on December 01, 2011, 06:39:27 AM
Too bad we couldn't get Orange Cosmos RP that one looks pretty awesome, and DarkRP sucks. i wouldn't mind having GmodRP back but it would srsly need stuff added to it.

Well lets make it happen :)
Post by: Shawn on December 01, 2011, 06:57:41 AM
Well lets make it happen :)

Don't look at me... Last time i coded was a long time ago when i use to play SecondLife and i don't even think they use the same language so I'm basically useless when it comes to gmod.
Post by: Deathie on December 01, 2011, 06:58:59 AM
DarkRP is a bad gamemode.

Other RP gamemodes have been hosted before.

They all failed and were unpopulated becuase everyone likes to play DarkDM.
Post by: Shawn on December 01, 2011, 07:00:42 AM
They all failed and were unpopulated becuase everyone likes to play DarkDM.

I don't know about that, i think it was due to people knowing anything they made/did would be go at the end of the month so they basically went with "why bother"
Post by: Frank on December 01, 2011, 07:35:05 AM

Competition! HA! We raped a guy's Flood. He was so butthurt he'd ddos us often.
Post by: FrostBound on December 01, 2011, 08:08:11 AM
Look guys if people put half the effort they do in winter survival the RP server would be a hit. And it doesn't have to be Darkrp there are more mods.
Post by: aerobro on December 01, 2011, 08:10:43 AM
DarkRP is a bad game mode if you don't know how to play it.
Post by: Castle on December 01, 2011, 08:25:59 AM
I don't like RP.

That is all ;l.
Post by: Supertoaster on December 01, 2011, 12:08:08 PM
I play on The D3vine Dark RP, it.s only good because theyre very very strict, too strict sometimes

Post by: Alphaggot on December 01, 2011, 12:13:02 PM
I want Perp.

Not that my opinion matters.
Post by: Goat on December 01, 2011, 12:18:05 PM
I want Perp.

Not that my opinion matters.
Of course it doesn't. Now go back to the basement and wait for Father.
Post by: Supertoaster on December 01, 2011, 02:55:54 PM
You know what, No, I don't want it to come back, Even if it was RP people might play on it for a few days then stop completely.
Post by: Deacon on December 01, 2011, 07:24:13 PM
No.
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on December 01, 2011, 08:09:09 PM
PERP > Dark RP

I do believe it will come on the rotation server eventualy though.
Post by: Chesty on December 04, 2011, 07:45:13 PM
I think PERP would be great, much more depth than DarkRP and some RDMers can't just come on the server and get guns because IIRC they have to craft weapons and the bullets as well.