.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Report => Unapproved => Topic started by: tufenuf on November 11, 2011, 05:52:10 PM

Title: Admin Abuse
Post by: tufenuf on November 11, 2011, 05:52:10 PM
So I'm playing ttt today and I'm playing and i kill a t and take his knife. Later on in the game Jman starts shooting me out of no where and i threw the knife at him and killed him. He was a T. He raged and slayed me 2 rounds in a row until i left to come post this
Title: Re: Admin Abuse
Post by: Rocket50 on November 11, 2011, 05:52:55 PM
what-

Post by: Purple on November 11, 2011, 05:58:00 PM
LOL
Post by: Lazer Blade on November 11, 2011, 05:59:23 PM
no prove nothings gona happen  :thumbsdown:
Post by: Jman on November 11, 2011, 06:08:39 PM
So I'm playing ttt today and I'm playing and i kill a t and take his knife. Later on in the game Jman starts shooting me out of no where and i threw the knife at him and killed him. He was a T. He raged and slayed me 2 rounds in a row until i left to come post this

So I'm playing ttt today and you got a knife from my T buddy and were walking around with it out and randomly decided to knife me, so I decided to rocket you as a result of it, but it turned out I accidentally did it before the round, so you respawned and I did it again.

Running around with a knife out as innocent and then walking up and throwing it as a T is not a good thing to do, especially speaking you have 400 karma and I could ban you for a day for about 3 different rules you broke. Next time stop while you're ahead.

Also,
LOL
Post by: Devie on November 11, 2011, 07:01:26 PM
So I'm playing ttt today and you got a knife from my T buddy and were walking around with it out and randomly decided to knife me, so I decided to rocket you as a result of it, but it turned out I accidentally did it before the round, so you respawned and I did it again.

Running around with a knife out as innocent and then walking up and throwing it as a T is not a good thing to do, especially speaking you have 400 karma and I could ban you for a day for about 3 different rules you broke. Next time stop while you're ahead.

Also,

Sorry, I just had to
Post by: Jman on November 11, 2011, 08:14:56 PM
Sorry, I just had to

Had to what?
Post by: coolzeldad on November 12, 2011, 01:48:26 AM
Had to what?

aboos
Post by: Jman on November 12, 2011, 07:51:36 AM