.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) => Projects => Topic started by: Mayan5507 on September 11, 2011, 11:47:24 PM

Title: ZS weapon ideas
Post by: Mayan5507 on September 11, 2011, 11:47:24 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{75kills}Crossfire magnum (fires 3 rounds in 1 shot. higher damage. slow reload speed and magazine size is 3.) (may need nerfing)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{100kills}Metal barricade kit (Uses metal cades. 2x stronger than the one at 20 kills. starts with 5 cades. does not regenerate ammo)
{125kills} HL2 sub machine gun that has a chance of firing 2 shots. enough said
Title: Re: ZS weapon ideas
Post by: Mayan5507 on September 11, 2011, 11:48:18 PM
This is supposed to be end-game type stuff. of course it is overpowered
Post by: Ἆxule on September 12, 2011, 12:20:39 AM
I'm curious as to why you double posted, yet already knew about the modify button (due to you modifying your second post)
Anyways, I don't ever really play ZS, so I'm not sure.
Post by: TehHank on September 12, 2011, 05:34:41 AM
Its very rare to see people with over 75 kills. (my opnion)
Post by: Cable on September 12, 2011, 09:10:17 AM
Its very rare to see people with over 75 kills. (my opnion)
I normally get at least 45 kills on a decent game.

but still,
Adding any new weapons to zs would pretty much unbalance it.
Post by: Prox on September 12, 2011, 09:22:42 AM
Corssfire magnum is just derp in my opinion, metal cades are unnecessary, Hl2 smg maybe, although the chance of firing 2 shots doesn't look very good to me, but adding somehow nerfed para, ak47 and the windowmaker(aka css terrorist auto sniper which is already added in the zs game and can be obtained only by picking it up in a map) for a next kill upgrade like 75+ kills always seemed like a good idea to me.
Post by: Sally on September 12, 2011, 02:07:26 PM
They seem a little bit too much also why not have a Ion Cannon power up that purges everything near you but it only works on a blue moon and you need 1 kill to get it with a high ping.

Prox I cant stop looking at your animated gif with the horse.
Post by: Deathie on September 12, 2011, 02:39:48 PM
They seem a little bit too much also why not have a Ion Cannon power up that purges everything near you but it only works on a blue moon and you need 1 kill to get it with a high ping.

Prox I cant stop looking at your animated gif with the horse.

Actually, that brought up an interesting idea.

Some sort of gun that brings up an invincible shield for 5 seconds. Can regenerate ammo for it.

It'd be useful for when you're running away from fasties or something. It wouldn't be that OP either when you think of it's short use time.

Seems silly, but then again, how much realism can you actually fit in a game where you use rocket launchers to spawn wooden planks?
Post by: Loke on September 12, 2011, 02:59:21 PM
Snivy's idea is actually pretty good, but mabye make it 10 seconds with a long delay? And make it so that you get it at last human ;)
Post by: Sally on September 12, 2011, 03:01:39 PM
Actually, that brought up an interesting idea.

Some sort of gun that brings up an invincible shield for 5 seconds. Can regenerate ammo for it.

It'd be useful for when you're running away from fasties or something. It wouldn't be that OP either when you think of it's short use time.

Seems silly, but then again, how much realism can you actually fit in a game where you use rocket launchers to spawn wooden planks?

It was silly for a reason but because someone cared to think it was nice id better make it clearer a Ioncannon like laser falls from the sky using Env_laser and make it realy big looking with a big with of 60 and it kills all zombies in a range but it could also be used to kill your self and no one else also it does not effect props at all as then it could be used in a good way.  :trollface: Also the amount of kills needed would be 60 and it must be near the end of the round because if it wasnt then the last stand idea would go to hell. Oh and loke you posted when i was posting but a ten secs of lazor is too much but the last human idea is great.
Post by: Deathie on September 12, 2011, 03:40:21 PM

It was silly for a reason but because someone cared to think it was nice id better make it clearer a Ioncannon like laser falls from the sky using Env_laser and make it realy big looking with a big with of 60 and it kills all zombies in a range but it could also be used to kill your self and no one else also it does not effect props at all as then it could be used in a good way.  :trollface: Also the amount of kills needed would be 60 and it must be near the end of the round because if it wasnt then the last stand idea would go to hell. Oh and loke you posted when i was posting but a ten secs of lazor is too much but the last human idea is great.

Nop
Post by: Sally on September 13, 2011, 03:24:32 PM
Nop

Problem?  :trollface:
Post by: Loke on September 13, 2011, 07:02:39 PM
wut about:

"warlord" TMP

35 dmg each shot

30 ammo a clip.

start with 120 ammo

speed: reaper speed :)

kills: 15

and...

"PWNZ0R" Autoshotgun

12 dmg a pellet

15 pellets a shot

Auto

1.5 second delay in firing speed

kills: 25

uliek? :trollface:
Post by: memo3300 on September 14, 2011, 03:51:55 PM
tactical nuke: 125 kills.

All zombies die and all humans alive win the game

doinitright?
Post by: Loke on September 14, 2011, 08:41:11 PM
nop
Post by: Sally on September 15, 2011, 06:55:33 PM
I have a new idea, Boner kills 10 effects adds one live every time its used, Side effects if done to a zombie... zombiefied!
But a admin gun would be nice to.
umad? :trollface:
Post by: Doctor Who on September 15, 2011, 11:16:02 PM
tactical nuke: 125 kills.

All zombies die and all humans alive win the game

doinitright?

Is that so..?
/me stops feeding the human more than 3 waves and gets kicked for a dumb reason of doing it
Post by: Alkaline on September 16, 2011, 10:48:16 AM
There was a old thread for the same topic.

Holy hand grenade of Akatosh.

20 kills.

Large blast radius that kills all zombies on the map including the asshole that threw it.

I am really serious and I really want to see this in game.

In my opinion, there is no reason to give overpowered weapons to professional players who already have a shotgun / smg / aug.
But I do agree with more weapons that are like the ones we already have except on lower tiers.
Post by: Loke on September 17, 2011, 08:45:25 AM
yes, like my TMP.

and shotty, althought its like half as good as a boomstick, ill be happeh

Post by: Lazer Blade on September 17, 2011, 08:55:48 PM
why not add and ulti at 75 kills ? not to many ppl that can reach that many kills.
Post by: Osme on September 17, 2011, 09:19:31 PM
Tacticle derp at 75 kills. kills everyone and zombies win by default because objective was to live.
GG and good ideas.
Why is this in projects.
Post by: Komic-Azee on September 27, 2011, 02:15:24 PM
I like the idea of 125 kills you get a nuke, how humans survive that and win is past me but it would kill the zombies and wipe out the infection in that area.
Also how often do you see someone get 125 kills or more. not too often, I've seen it a few times in my zombie killing career, and a nuke would be nice to show your accomplishment.
Post by: blαh2355 on September 27, 2011, 02:35:42 PM
I like the idea of 125 kills you get a nuke, how humans survive that and win is past me but it would kill the zombies and wipe out the infection in that area.
Also how often do you see someone get 125 kills or more. not too often, I've seen it a few times in my zombie killing career, and a nuke would be nice to show your accomplishment.
I've seen some people get 200 in the servers
Post by: Lazer Blade on September 28, 2011, 10:39:38 AM

having a nuke at 125 kills would be cool to add
Post by: Xexxar on September 28, 2011, 03:02:10 PM
Meh...

Going over 75 kills in one game is rare. There isn't that big a need for such a high kill weapon since already you have some pretty strong weapons if your up to that many kills.

Post by: .:~RND`=- serialkillerBR -= on October 13, 2011, 03:43:46 PM
wow is difficult the get to kill 45 imagine 75!
Post by: TehHank on October 14, 2011, 01:37:47 AM
wow is difficult the get to kill 45 imagine 75!
Yeahhh no. Getting 45 kills and over is rather easy once you've played zs enough.

Please fix grammar
Post by: Dark Pacifist on October 14, 2011, 02:22:19 AM
There was a old thread for the same topic.
Holy hand grenade of Akatosh.
20 kills.
Large blast radius that kills all zombies on the map including the asshole that threw it.
I am really serious and I really want to see this in game.

You know what alkaline that's a great idea but how how about a disguised weapon that automatically kills the team of the person that picks it up?
Post by: infamybandit on November 20, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
I have rarely seen anyone get up to like 125. Maybe add different weapon options or a buy weapon type deal at beginning of rounds?
Post by: memo3300 on November 20, 2011, 08:11:52 PM
I have rarely seen anyone get up to like 125. Maybe add different weapon options or a buy weapon type deal at beginning of rounds?

making it like being able to start with another gun every round if you get over 125 kills is something kinda unfair.

i belive a lot of our zs players like just vanilla gamemode.

Post by: Nemisous on November 21, 2011, 02:51:21 PM
a heavy machine gun would be nice.
Post by: TehHank on November 22, 2011, 03:11:07 AM
a heavy machine gun would be nice.
Sounds over powered.
Post by: Apie2 on November 22, 2011, 07:33:57 AM
I got the best idea ever....
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post by: Nemisous on November 22, 2011, 10:03:51 PM
Sounds over powered.

well you guys can just use the m249 from CS:S ,its damage can be the same as the reaper UMP yet have a much larger ammo capacity, 75-100 rounds.
Post by: Loke on November 27, 2011, 02:00:01 PM
well you guys can just use the m249 from CS:S ,its damage can be the same as the reaper UMP yet have a much larger ammo capacity, 75-100 rounds.

Ump is already OP, mabye bullet storm (14) dmg with a fast firing rate and 100 bullets, and runs on smg rounds.
Post by: Nemisous on November 27, 2011, 04:23:55 PM
Ump is already OP, mabye bullet storm (14) dmg with a fast firing rate and 100 bullets, and runs on smg rounds.

yah but the m249 would be a top tier weapon so its ammo would have to be decently powerful maybe the mp5 or uzi.
Post by: hotdog on January 30, 2012, 03:53:24 PM
heres the ongoing problem with this..... they guns are allready great and the game is well balanced.

the onlying this would be needed is a lil more choices of pistols n stuff, but not any more powerfull then the rest, as part of the the normal upgrades. thats all.

perhaps a 75 kill would be great but its not often someone gets that high so its a lil pointless.

just some fun guns would be better then uber guns.

like lets get the five seven in there and maybe a autoshotgun in the 35 kill range with perhaps a tmp in the 35 kill range

the xboxs a lil lame sometimes tho. but thats my two bits.    :zombie:
Post by: ChaosEternal on January 30, 2012, 04:28:14 PM
You realize you just bumped a two month old thread, right? Granted, it may be okay in this case since it seems ZS weapon suggestions are added here periodically, but it was started as a thread for specific suggestions, not for everyone's ideas. Could be totally wrong however. :P
Post by: memo3300 on January 30, 2012, 09:10:47 PM
You realize you just bumped a two month old thread, right? Granted, it may be okay in this case since it seems ZS weapon suggestions are added here periodically, but it was started as a thread for specific suggestions, not for everyone's ideas. Could be totally wrong however. :P

he contributed somehow, so not big deal.
Post by: ChaosEternal on January 31, 2012, 06:24:21 PM
he contributed somehow, so not big deal.
Ah, okay. Just wanted to make sure he knew not to necro threads. Don't want a zombiethreadpocalypse. Though it is kind of ironic whenever this thread gets necro'd. :3