.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Technology (Read Only) => Releases => Topic started by: mdew355 on September 19, 2010, 11:24:01 PM

Title: rANdOm Forum Login
Post by: mdew355 on September 19, 2010, 11:24:01 PM
WTF is this post?
Hey, I've come back with a new software. Have you ever been tired of opening your web browser, navigating to forum.randomgs.com and then typing in your username as password, yes? Well then this is the software for you!

Instructions?
All you have to do is type in your username and password and click login and your there!!

Download?
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vfnm7my6ywycycb (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vfnm7my6ywycycb)
Source link:      http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zxbaodlb38hyfs7 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zxbaodlb38hyfs7)

Why Source Download?
The reason I posted the source is to ensure to the users that it isn't stealing your information. If you want you can just take the source and compile it yourself for maximum protection! xD

Requirements:
Internet Explorer (recommended 8.0 +)
.NET Framework 3.0+
And of course the internet :p

What else?
Thank you for reading and please post your feedback below!
Title: Re: rANdOm Forum Login
Post by: coolzeldad on September 19, 2010, 11:31:15 PM
I haven't yet tried this, but adding the ability to save credentials and autorun when the user logs in.

Although I don't know how necessary it is?

Also it's only a few steps to the forum with the webbrowser..

But idk maybe a few people will use this.

//EDIT: Password for source is all lowercase 'random'
Post by: Moo on September 19, 2010, 11:33:47 PM
i would, cuz its SO FUCKING DIFFICULT for me to type in randomgs.com click on forums and type my stuff in, FUCK ITS HARD, almost AS FKING HARD AS MY COCK  :abuse:  :abuse:  :abuse:  :abuse:
Post by: mdew355 on September 19, 2010, 11:40:24 PM
i would, cuz its SO FUCKING DIFFICULT for me to type in randomgs.com click on forums and type my stuff in, FUCK ITS HARD, almost AS FKING HARD AS MY COCK  :abuse:  :abuse:  :abuse:  :abuse:

lol, sarcasm xD

I haven't yet tried this, but adding the ability to save credentials and autorun when the user logs in.

Although I don't know how necessary it is?

Also it's only a few steps to the forum with the webbrowser..

But idk maybe a few people will use this.

//EDIT: Password for source is all lowercase 'random'

I'll add the ability to save credentials some other time. xD
Post by: Moo on September 19, 2010, 11:48:34 PM
not sarcasm  :troll:
Post by: mdew355 on September 19, 2010, 11:49:48 PM
not sarcasm  :troll:

NoU!  :gtfo:
Post by: Mr. Franklin on September 20, 2010, 05:39:27 PM
um... Google chrome and Firefox have saved passwords so this is... SPARTA!!
Post by: Shawn on September 20, 2010, 05:51:18 PM
um... Google chrome and Firefox have saved passwords so this is... SPARTA!!

So does IE every browsor has that option....

Also just check the "Logged in forever" box....
Post by: Peetah on September 20, 2010, 05:57:02 PM
Why IE :(
Post by: mdew355 on September 20, 2010, 11:07:55 PM
Why IE :(

IE equals fail!
Post by: Shawn on September 20, 2010, 11:45:35 PM
IE equals fail!

Pfft, too each their own I've been using IE since it came out never had a problem until i have a problem with IE I'm going to stay with it.
Post by: mdew355 on September 21, 2010, 06:09:21 AM
Pfft, too each their own I've been using IE since it came out never had a problem until i have a problem with IE I'm going to stay with it.

It's the slowest browser right now  :D Unless you get the beta 9 version for vista and 7. That one is supposed to be a competition to the other browsers now.
Post by: Frank on September 21, 2010, 07:40:33 AM
It's the slowest browser right now  :D Unless you get the beta 9 version for vista and 7. That one is supposed to be a competition to the other browsers now.
"supposed"
Post by: Shawn on September 21, 2010, 09:15:42 AM

How about you keep making shit up? I've tried all browsers they all run the same so stop being a hater and saying my free browser is better then your free browser. Like i said in my above post to each their own. The point is their free there all going to run basically the same.

BTW this page was loaded in 0.013 seconds with 12 queries, if thats slow then god help us get some patiences....
Post by: mdew355 on September 21, 2010, 10:15:57 AM
How about you keep making shit up? I've tried all browsers they all run the same so stop being a hater and saying my free browser is better then your free browser. Like i said in my above post to each their own. The point is their free there all going to run basically the same.

BTW this page was loaded in 0.013 seconds with 12 queries, if thats slow then god help us get some patiences....

:troll: :troll:
Post by: Frank on September 21, 2010, 11:07:40 AM

IE is fag.
Post by: Don on September 21, 2010, 12:07:13 PM
LOL.
My god, IE isn't even a competition to any of the other browsers out there, it's a slow piece of shit, no matter how you turn it.
Post by: Shawn on September 21, 2010, 01:26:02 PM
LOL.
My god, IE isn't even a competition to any of the other browsers out there, it's a slow piece of shit, no matter how you turn it.

Like i said make up shit why don't you? how does my pages load in a blink of an eye count as slow loading?
Post by: Sabb on September 21, 2010, 01:30:54 PM
Lol, IE is much slower. Maybe you just have faster internet and didn't notice a difference or something, but Google Chome is so much faster on my computer.
Post by: Don on September 21, 2010, 01:31:07 PM
Like i said make up shit why don't you? how does my pages load in a blink of an eye count as slow loading?
>I said make up shit why don't you
wat

I'm not going to go further in this argument, I'll just enjoy my NoScript, FireShot, Greasemonkey, DownloadHelper, Personas, and so forth.
Post by: Shawn on September 21, 2010, 01:41:01 PM
Lol, IE is much slower. Maybe you just have faster internet and didn't notice a difference.

Maybe Lol in which case it doesn't matter what one i use :P
Post by: Peetah on September 21, 2010, 02:17:44 PM
IE 9 does look likes its gunna be much better.
Post by: Bovicide on September 21, 2010, 02:19:09 PM
I'm going to go full blown hypocrite, and let ya all know that

IE sucks.

I hate the UI on IE with a passion. Also, no ABP = adspam.
Post by: Frank on September 21, 2010, 02:43:15 PM
>I said make up shit why don't you
wat

I'm not going to go further in this argument, I'll just enjoy my NoScript, FireShot, Greasemonkey, DownloadHelper, Personas, and so forth.
Win.

Maybe Lol in which case it doesn't matter what one i use :P

>implying that because a light forum loads in less than half a second your shitty browser is the best.
Post by: xxMingebaggerxx on September 23, 2010, 08:16:48 AM
just keep being logged in?
tick the box and youre away..
Post by: Shawn on September 23, 2010, 09:26:52 AM
Win.

>implying that because a light forum loads in less than half a second your shitty browser is the best.

Actually learn to read i never said it was better, I simple said all FREE browser are going to run basically the same. I also said i used a few browser. FF, IE, and Opera all basically have all the same addons and same speed (on my system) if used correctly. Yes IE can be slow if you load it down with addons but if you don't then you will get good speed, and no its not just on the forum i have high speed with it, I have high speed on every site i click on anything and in a blink of an eye the page is loaded. I've been using it for years with out one single problem.

Note that none of you can even show me some proof to your argument "This browser is faster then this one" Until you can show me one single proof that its not just he said/she said then your argument fails on all levels. each browser will run differently on every computer depending on the way your computer is set up and the hardware you have some browsers will work better then others, But thats not because X is better then Y its simple because thats the way your computer is set up to handle the product.

Now until you can come up with factually proof and not just jumping on a fanboy bandwagon I'm done posting in this topic.
Post by: Don on September 23, 2010, 09:44:25 AM
proof?
how about you enter firefox, opera or google chrome in google and then compare the results with IE?
Post by: Shawn on September 23, 2010, 09:53:29 AM
proof?

Ok read the the test all have basically the same speed.

http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/ (http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/)
Post by: Tomcat on September 23, 2010, 03:30:27 PM
Again IE uses the same internet as everyone else little kids(Skiddies)

Now To explain shit to you fags

Google Chrome,Opera,Minefield(New Firefox) use something called "DNS Prefeching"

It makes it just prefect the data and relay it faster to the client. But really in reality it's the same speed to me.

So really Its the amount of memory that the program uses I.E pingaz power.

The browsers run at the same speed but if your prossecer isnt uber fast you'll see the difference next one to make a internet browser flame post gets a 1 day ban from the forums.

Thread Re-Railed
Post by: Peetah on September 23, 2010, 04:24:18 PM
C-C-C-Combo breakerrrrr.
Post by: Кrаsher on September 23, 2010, 05:37:08 PM
Ok read the the test all have basically the same speed.

http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/ (http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/)
outdated like a bitch

btw all those checks should be marked for GC.

extensions = finite possibilities.

ahhhhhhhhhhh dumb - not that big of dealzkthx -coolz)
Post by: Osme on October 03, 2010, 08:54:32 PM

Google Chrome,Opera,Minefield(New Firefox) use something called "DNS Prefeching"

It makes it just prefect the data and relay it faster to the client. But really in reality it's the same speed to me.

The browsers run at the same speed but if your prossecer isnt uber fast you'll see the difference next one to make a internet browser flame post gets a 1 day ban from the forums.

Thread Re-Railed

steam browser is best
Post by: Bovicide on October 03, 2010, 09:15:03 PM

Thread Re-Railed

But suddenly tomcat neglects to mention that the coding of the browser itself, not the protocol, that has a larger hand in the speed of the browser.

Not that any of you would ever notice the minute differences in speed between the browsers when browsing.

steam browser is best

Steam browser is win. It has tabs now.
Post by: » Magic « on October 04, 2010, 08:32:55 AM
for weaker processors its better to use less memory-consuming + CPU-consuming browsers

IE is just standard, IE9 looks nice anyway
Post by: Cake Faice on October 04, 2010, 04:14:32 PM
Because it sure as hard as hell typing in that address and clicking the "save password" button.
Post by: mdew355 on October 05, 2010, 06:21:33 AM
Because it sure as hard as hell typing in that address and clicking the "save password" button.

No kidding :O

Llol, for some reason that button never works for me.
Post by: » Magic « on October 05, 2010, 08:21:46 AM
Note: Your source is corrupted