.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Support (Read Only) => Suggestions => Topic started by: Pilot on August 03, 2011, 10:43:25 PM

Title: Votekick Powers / Mini-Modding
Post by: Pilot on August 03, 2011, 10:43:25 PM
A few people have brought up a good point - there are not enough active VIPs to constantly moderate all the servers and keep the minges out. There is a lot of global chat requesting VIPs for a votekick/ban, and sometimes the request is answered, but more commonly not. In other situations, there's just not a VIP available to help.

There needs to be people who can at least initiate votekicks - "Mini-mods", I guess. These people would just be Regs, except very trusted regs; people like Foofoojack and Axule (sorry guys, you're good examples), who may not be VIP material but know the rules and are very active.

So, the suggestion: Duplicate the rank Regular, and add the votekick and the votekick ability only to it. I'm not sure if this is possible without changing something about the spelling or color - if not, just recolor the name a shade darker or lighter.

What does everyone think?
Title: Re: Votekick Powers / Mini-Modding
Post by: coolzeldad on August 03, 2011, 10:51:13 PM
no

thanks for suggestion but I think it's unnecessary to establish an entirely new rank etc etc