.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Approved => Topic started by: Tezuni on June 08, 2011, 08:54:52 PM

Title: Tezuni's RDM unban appeal
Post by: Tezuni on June 08, 2011, 08:54:52 PM
1. Player's SteamID - STEAM_0:0:25439381

2. Players Nickname - Tezuni

3. Your in-game name - Tezuni

4. Server name ttt

5. I pretended to shoot at a detective as a revenge RDM.

6. I got caught up in the moment because arctic complex is my favorite map and I was very annoyed at losing my karma to RDM.  I realize I should have put up with the RDM and reported it, but instead I took action for myself and did revenge RDM.  Jimonions, I guess this one's up to you.  I know being unbanned is unlikely, but maybe I could get a reduced ban?  Rnd really does have the only decent TTT server on Gmod =|

Thanks for reading all my appeals  :D
Title: Re: Tezuni's RDM unban appeal
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on June 08, 2011, 08:58:25 PM
No offense Tezuni, but didn't he tell you NOT to make a unban appeal? Besides, I just want to say, even if you DID get caught up in the moment, it's pointless to get revenge. No buts.  :thumbsdown:
Post by: Tezuni on June 08, 2011, 09:01:42 PM
@Hotgreen:

Yes, but I asked if I could make one more appeal in a PM to jimonions and he allowed it.
I know revenge RDM is against the rules and I don't expect the ban to be lifted  :'(
I made another appeal to clarify what happened and from that its up to whoever manages the bans probably jimonions since he issued it.
Post by: ursus on June 08, 2011, 09:02:20 PM
If you said that being unbanned is up to him, why didn't you just talk to jim? ._.

It kind of defeats the purpose of making an appeal.
Post by: Tezuni on June 08, 2011, 09:05:36 PM
@gamefreak

I did talk to jim, and he allowed for another appeal.  An official ban needs an offical appeal post....
Post by: ursus on June 08, 2011, 09:07:21 PM
@gamefreak

I did talk to jim, and he allowed for another appeal.  An official ban needs an offical appeal post....

Uh

Tell that to moo

But whatever

Honestly, a single incident of detective RDM only warrants a kick, ban if done more than once. (At least, last time I checked)

But if you really were ghosting, then the ban was well-deserved. I don't know if there was any evidence, or just player complaints.
Post by: Tezuni on June 08, 2011, 10:35:14 PM
I don't ghost =|
The admin saw me RDM once, and that's all that happened.   :abuse:
Post by: jimonions on June 08, 2011, 11:09:25 PM
Ive heard a lot of complaints about Tezuni even when I joined the server.
I said he could make another report if he owned up to what he was supposedly doing.
Obviously he has upset a lot of people and on joining the server today I could see why.
Post by: Moo on June 08, 2011, 11:16:18 PM
ive heard of several complaints on Tezuni as well but never caught him in action

and your allowed to create an appeal under any ban circumstance
Post by: Tezuni on June 08, 2011, 11:22:57 PM
If anyone has evidence of me RDM'ing during any other time, feel free to post it!!
How can I prove i'm not ghosting, constantly RDM'ing, or any of the other accusations?
As for this single RDM, will i stay banned for it, or is there a chance I can be unbanned?  :(

I just feel the length of the ban is a bit harsh.  :fire:
Post by: Moo on June 08, 2011, 11:40:45 PM
an admin is evidence enough, jim is a respectable player
Post by: Tezuni on June 08, 2011, 11:50:51 PM
an admin is evidence enough, jim is a respectable player
That's not what I meant at all...
Of course he caught me RDM'ing.
But the ghosting and constant RDM'ing, I don't do that!
Post by: YomoFox on June 09, 2011, 02:11:52 AM
That's not what I meant at all...
Of course he caught me RDM'ing.
But the ghosting and constant RDM'ing, I don't do that!

If you would like unban
Please visit forum.randomgs.com
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on June 09, 2011, 04:28:27 AM
i've heard alot of shit about you but never seen you,you sound like a bad player

orr  wait what was i talking about?
Post by: yoshi on June 09, 2011, 04:38:03 AM
ive heard of several complaints on Tezuni as well but never caught him in action

and your allowed to create an appeal under any ban circumstance

BTW he also prop pushed/killed alot of people before.
Also trolling some players by thinking he's the traitor.
Post by: Deacon on June 09, 2011, 08:13:11 AM
i say the ban should stay

its like moo said; i've heard many things
but never been able to catch.

which means he does this kind of stuff when there is no one who will do anything about it around. (i just woke up, does that sentence make sense?)

Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 08:31:19 AM
i say the ban should stay

its like moo said; i've heard many things
but never been able to catch.

which means he does this kind of stuff when there is no one who will do anything about it around. (i just woke up, does that sentence make sense?)

meh

i got up 10 minutes ago and it makes perfect sense to me

and i hate people like that too, so unless it's a perma or anything i say keep him banned imo
Post by: Deacon on June 09, 2011, 09:30:33 AM
its only a week
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on June 09, 2011, 12:30:50 PM
its only a week

This
Post by: Tezuni on June 09, 2011, 12:44:04 PM
It's two weeks. =|
Everyone is hopping on the bandwagon here.
Is it guilty until proven innocent?
It doesn't seem fair at all.
Post by: Moo on June 09, 2011, 12:46:49 PM
if you've noticed people have stated opinions on you

no one is jumping on any bandwagon here

and its innocent until proven guilty, you have been proven guilty by a higher authority

it is completely fair because he has been given authority and power over you because he is a trusted/respectable
Post by: Tezuni on June 09, 2011, 01:17:08 PM
if you've noticed people have stated opinions on you

no one is jumping on any bandwagon here

and its innocent until proven guilty, you have been proven guilty by a higher authority

it is completely fair because he has been given authority and power over you because he is a trusted/respectable

Yes proven for one single RDM, does that really call for a 2 week ban?  ???
I just feel it's excessive  :fire:
Post by: ursus on June 09, 2011, 01:22:00 PM
Yes proven for one single RDM, does that really call for a 2 week ban?  ???
I just feel it's excessive  :fire:

he doesn't mean someone collected literal evidence, jim received multiple complaints so he banned you, nothing more
Post by: Tezuni on June 09, 2011, 01:26:45 PM
he doesn't mean someone collected literal evidence, jim received multiple complaints so he banned you, nothing more
I'm quite sure it's been stated complaints aren't enough.  Admin as a witness or evidence are the only things that call for a ban....  :'(
I really don't ghost or mass RDM, i keep the best karma I can and play fairly.  I feel the 2 week ban for the one admin witnessed RDM is really over the edge that's what I'm saying.
Post by: Sabb on June 09, 2011, 01:32:39 PM
I'm quite sure it's been stated complaints aren't enough.  Admin as a witness or evidence are the only things that call for a ban....  :'(
I really don't ghost or mass RDM, i keep the best karma I can and play fairly.  I feel the 2 week ban for the one admin witnessed RDM is really over the edge that's what I'm saying.
>mfw Tezuni trying to explain the server's rule to the community.
Post by: Tezuni on June 09, 2011, 01:43:43 PM
>mfw Tezuni trying to explain the server's rule to the community.
Well it's what I've heard, correct me if i'm wrong I probably am?
Post by: Moo on June 09, 2011, 01:44:22 PM

what are you talking about, complaints provide a strong case for an admin to keep an eye on a player that might be doing something

ur treating an admin is a REGULAR ranked user, if u havent noticed he received his rank due to his abilities to assist, create successful and thought out choices

ur argument towards the situation holds no substantial evidence that will be able to clear up anything, my suggestion is u stop regurgitating crap that you have already stated and try to clear things up with the administrator whos banned u

and what have u heard about the rules exactly
Post by: Tezuni on June 09, 2011, 01:48:33 PM
what are you talking about, complaints provide a strong case for an admin to keep an eye on a player that might be doing something

ur treating an admin is a REGULAR ranked user, if u havent noticed he received his rank due to his abilities to assist, create successful and thought out choices

ur argument towards the situation holds no substantial evidence that will be able to clear up anything, my suggestion is u stop regurgitating crap that you have already stated and try to clear things up with the administrator whos banned u

and what have u heard about the rules exactly
Ok, I'll talk to him again, but the first time I did he said if I wanted to be unbanned to make another appeal.  So I did.
Post by: Moo on June 09, 2011, 01:50:16 PM
then learn to make a reasonable appeal instead of mouthing off about how ur completely innocent and that everyone HAS TO BE WRONG except you

clearly theres something wrong with that because if you havent noticed.... there are plenty of people have voice THEIR opinion about you and none of them have seem to be positive
Post by: Tezuni on June 09, 2011, 02:09:58 PM
then learn to make a reasonable appeal instead of mouthing off about how ur completely innocent and that everyone HAS TO BE WRONG except you

clearly theres something wrong with that because if you havent noticed.... there are plenty of people have voice THEIR opinion about you and none of them have seem to be positive
Wasn't my intention to be rude to anyone. :idk:
I was trying to say i'm not completely guilty of everything accused...
I'm talking with jim, thanks for trying to help me get this cleared up.
Post by: jimonions on June 09, 2011, 11:09:41 PM
Ill go against my judgment and shorten your ban to 1wk as you may have convinced me that you weren't ghosting with your friend who was apparently a liar.

You're not however excused from rdm.