.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) => Projects => Topic started by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2010, 08:38:53 AM

Title: [Nope.avi]New potential TTT weapon pack[FAILURE]
Post by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2010, 08:38:53 AM
dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn. Coolz said nope. Sorry guyz, no ttt upgrade pack.

Before you fags go "BAAAAAAAAAW THIS WILL UNBALANCE TEH GAME! REMOVEET NAO!". You're an idiot for saying that. Im pretty sure we can use some new stuff in TTT. I know how to balance correctly. I mean, look at TF2. They added all those new weapons and that game is still #1 when it comes to balancing. And with new TTT tools thats released, I could easily put these weapons on our favorite/mostly played maps.

I finally fixed the whole custom model/swep scenario down. Custom modeled weapons should be able to work. Here are the potential weapons THAT ARE STILL BEING DECIDED WITHER OR NOT TO ADD.

Slugger Round shotgun

CSS default m3 model
2-3 bullets per shell
A hella high damage rate
Semi-Accurate
Longer reloading/Pump firing.
1 shell

Detective's Side-arm

Custom M9 Beretta skin
Medium-Low Damage
18 rounds
low firing rate
accurate

Palisation's AK47

CSS default AK-47 Model
Medium firing rate (Same as real life AK's)
Not very accurate
TTT M16 type damage
30 Rounds a clip

And those are just 3 so far. But right now before I begin any work, I'd really like to get coolz's approval for the pack this time unlike the last time I tried to make a TTT weapon pack out of the blue's. I think our server can use some custom items like you would find on other TTT's like nox server's. Im not stupid enough to add in any suicide bombs or what not.

I have a basic lua understanding here. What I am TRYING to aim for. If I cant do these, then i'd gladly welcome someone else who can.

Traitors Gloves

Leaves no DNA trace behind.

Detective's Blood Hound

Trace's foot prints that lead up to 10-20ft traveled.

So yeah, If coolz doesnt want any weapons. Then thats fine by me. Just thought we can add something to bring the ttt server up a notch.
Title: Re: [Pending]New potential TTT weapon pack
Post by: Mr. Franklin on September 04, 2010, 09:13:12 AM
Awesome! lets hope they are added....! O0
Post by: ursus on September 04, 2010, 04:13:54 PM
I came when I heard the gloves idea. Although tbh, I don't think the detective's sidearm would make a difference. Remember, most of the time detectives will only have 1 cred unless they kill a traitor themselves. It needs to be something REALLY worth their while.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2010, 05:44:39 PM
I came when I heard the gloves idea. Although tbh, I don't think the detective's sidearm would make a difference. Remember, most of the time detectives will only have 1 cred unless they kill a traitor themselves. It needs to be something REALLY worth their while.

Yea, your right. But we do need another weapon to compete with the umfail-45. Or not, TTT goes on wut you need the most.
Post by: ursus on September 04, 2010, 06:11:29 PM
My idea: Make an autosniper like the GS3G1 in CSS. I really don't think it would unbalance it, because I've been on servers with auto-shotguns as detective weapons and it wasn't TOO unbalanced.
That's just mah opinion though.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2010, 07:09:00 PM
My idea: Make an autosniper like the GS3G1 in CSS. I really don't think it would unbalance it, because I've been on servers with auto-shotguns as detective weapons and it wasn't TOO unbalanced.
That's just mah opinion though.

A #1 priority to make here is a silenced sniper for traitors. Silent an accurate, at the expense of damage and fire-rate.
Post by: ursus on September 04, 2010, 07:11:53 PM
A #1 priority to make here is a silenced sniper for traitors. Silent an accurate, at the expense of damage and fire-rate.
Even better, how about a silenced sniper that does little body damage but is an instant headshot kill? And multiple scope levels perhaps. And maybe a 1-round clip like the fabled leak sniper?
Post by: Peetah on September 04, 2010, 07:34:08 PM
I would say. Silenced, 1 Bullet. But the bullet has a trail. Will prevent camping and moving would be more prevalent. itll be cool for like ninja shit.
Post by: ursus on September 04, 2010, 07:59:24 PM
I would say. Silenced, 1 Bullet. But the bullet has a trail. Will prevent camping and moving would be more prevalent. itll be cool for like ninja shit.
I'm interpreting this kind of like that one sniper in GMod 9 that launches you across the map when you shoot it.
Post by: Peetah on September 04, 2010, 08:11:45 PM
nono the bullet has a trail. So if u miss. The enemy will know were u are. Thus encouraging movement. :D
Post by: ursus on September 04, 2010, 08:13:59 PM
nono the bullet has a trail. So if u miss. The enemy will know were u are. Thus encouraging movement. :D
Have you played GMod 9 at all?
Post by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2010, 08:22:58 PM
Now now guys, I wouldint get your hopes up just yet.

1. I only have the basic lua knowledge level. It's going to take some time to scripting the glove thing.

2. Even though I said custom models are working...I was sadly mistaken. They're not. So I'd have to go with a default CSS model for the SD sniper.

3. This is still pending. I havent shown coolz the thread yet as I forgot to put up a poll. Prolly it will be decided by the end of this week or so.
Post by: ursus on September 04, 2010, 08:30:00 PM
I voted no, but I'm perfectly open to new ideas. I don't think they're really NECESSARY, but it would be a nice touch.
Post by: Peetah on September 04, 2010, 08:56:17 PM
That is true.
I also do know quite a bit of lua. Everything suggested is very well possible.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2010, 10:18:52 PM
That is true.
I also do know quite a bit of lua. Everything suggested is very well possible.

Hmm, ya know

If you could do the glove and the footstep thing, I could do the main weapons. Thus having ourselfs a good pack here.

And some of the stuff is needed. Im sure we are all bored using the same old shotgun and mac-10 every time.
Post by: ursus on September 04, 2010, 10:22:33 PM
And also, what if there was something like the dual elites?
Post by: Cake Faice on September 04, 2010, 10:27:02 PM
And also, what if there was something like the dual elites?

Eh, not really what I had in mind. Prolly if enough people want it.
Post by: ursus on September 04, 2010, 10:44:27 PM
Eh, not really what I had in mind. Prolly if enough people want it.

Just an idea, I felt compelled to contribute :s
Post by: Don on September 05, 2010, 03:11:22 AM
BAAAAAAAAAW THIS WILL UNBALANCE TEH GAME! REMOVEET NAO!
Post by: Cake Faice on September 05, 2010, 09:34:11 AM
BAAAAAAAAAW THIS WILL UNBALANCE TEH GAME! REMOVEET NAO!

NO. U.

DUEK NEWCUM FORVER IZ TAKEN FOREVER.

Edit: Vote bitchez, I gotta know if you people want these new items or not or so that coolz could take alook and maybe consider.
Post by: Osme on September 06, 2010, 01:42:37 PM
m109. 1 shot kill with even low karma for T, but makes u easy to find
cause low karma as T not fun
Post by: ursus on September 06, 2010, 02:19:42 PM
m109. 1 shot kill with even low karma for T, but makes u easy to find
cause low karma as T not fun

GAMEFREAK IDEA TIEM NAO. ONE-HIT KIEL WEAPON THAT CHARGES UP LIEK NEWTON LAWN CHAIR. HAZ UNLIMITED AMMO BUT IZ ONLY ONE HIT KEEL IF HEADSHAWT. DAT WAY IF U HAS L33T SKILLZ BUT LOW KARMS U IS NOT FUXED AS TRAITOR. CROSSHAIRS LIEK NEWTUN PLOX. COPY PASTE CODE CUZ U LAZY FGGT.

But really, try this:

Post by: StartedBullet on September 06, 2010, 03:31:07 PM

A dart gun
-cost 1 credit
-comes with 3 shots
-poisens an enemy, killing them after 10 sec
-silent
-no flash
-induces madness, causing everyone to appear to be traitors
Post by: Кrаsher on September 06, 2010, 05:42:59 PM
REHEHEHEHE

As my motto says --
"The only thing I couldn't do in lua is make a unicorn jump out of your ass and give everyone on the server cake."
Post by: ursus on September 06, 2010, 06:19:01 PM

I'm sorry, but what?
That's a fucking awful idea.
First of all, do you even KNOW how TTT works?
EVERY FUCKING PLAYER knows that there are 3 traitors (Out of 16 people) and if everyone looked like a traitor that would be as dumb as shit and extremely obvious.
Not just that, but kill them after 10 secs?
As long as you're taking out the gun to shoot someone  and run away, (Since they're going to fucking kill you because EVERYONE MEANS YOU YOU DUMB FUCK) you may as well paint "IM A TRAITOR" on your ass and run around with a splintered up stake in it.
Now if that's not enough, how many fucking bogus kicks and bans do you think would get started? "OMFG HE HACKED MY FUCKING VIEW FUCKING HACKER"
Now not just that, 3 shots? Fucking really? The first thing a good troll would do is shoot the detective, and then once he kills fucking EVERYONE, ban him for the reason "RDMED MORE THAN 3 INNOS FUCKING PRICK"
After that, (Assuming the detective didn't kill you because IT MAKES EVERYONE LOOK LIKE A TRAITOR) you now have to shoot 3 people without them killing you first for ruining their game AND karma.
Now let's assume this: It doesn't make the person who shot it look like a traitor. "OK HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A TRAITOR AND EVERYONE ELSE DOES." Boom. You're dead.
How about this: You don't lose karma for kills while under the influence of the dart gun. Everyone would message their traitor friends on steam, have them shoot them with a dart gun, and murder EVERYONE. And get away with it with no consequences whatsoever.

But anyway, I needed to vent, that kinda helped.
Post by: Osme on September 06, 2010, 08:07:51 PM
A dart gun
-cost 1 credit
-comes with 3 shots
-poisens an enemy, killing them after 10 sec
-silent
-no flash

madness part is retarded.
but i like the idea
it doesnt lower hp, just instantly kills after 10 seconds. you dont know youve been shot, totaly silent, actualy a good idea
Post by: Killah on September 07, 2010, 01:39:39 AM
Sounds awesome.. Can i see a pic of the Custom Beretta?
Post by: Cake Faice on September 07, 2010, 01:57:52 PM
God dammit who voted no besides gamefreak. State ur reasons plz.
Post by: xxncxx on September 08, 2010, 06:16:37 PM
Sniper blowdart that is silent.  You get one round.  You shoot the sniper and it hits someone, they don't take damage, there's no trail, and the traitor controls what happens to him, basically, die slowly, or die instantly.  I would really love to see this.

Wow fucking seriously, how did I not see Marks post.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 08, 2010, 06:27:39 PM
Eh, but that would be too much of a cheap shot. Instead of killing, it would take like 70 health away, drug the hell out of the player and even shoot at random. Thus walking into potential death traps or falling off of cliffs.
Post by: Rocket50 on September 09, 2010, 04:30:45 PM
The Defiant Aug. Use ur imagination :D
Post by: Cake Faice on September 18, 2010, 06:49:40 AM
Fail pack was yet again...another fail.
Title: Re: [Nope.avi]New potential TTT weapon pack
Post by: ped - devolve meu chip >:O on September 26, 2010, 06:24:13 PM
yeah new weps !! it was funny if have jihad bomb :D
Post by: Dr. Insano on September 26, 2010, 07:53:14 PM
yeah new weps !! it was funny if have jihad bomb :D

You're a bit too late there, little one.
Post by: Mr.Anderson on September 26, 2010, 11:27:13 PM
Dude this would be awesome, most if not all the TTT servers allll have the same CS:S weapons on it, it'd be great to see a change.
Post by: Cake Faice on September 27, 2010, 02:01:35 PM
Dude this would be awesome, most if not all the TTT servers allll have the same CS:S weapons on it, it'd be great to see a change.

I would be greater if you can read the first few lines I posted on the OP.
Title: Re: [Nope.avi]New potential TTT weapon pack[FAILURE]
Post by: noisymanray on October 21, 2010, 06:07:55 PM
i wanted to have this happen  :(
Title: Re: [Nope.avi]New potential TTT weapon pack[FAILURE]
Post by: Skipa25 on December 03, 2010, 04:54:49 AM
I wanted more on TTT =( damn!