.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Admin => Topic started by: coolzeldad on September 03, 2010, 06:53:56 PM

Title: Application: Tech
Post by: coolzeldad on September 03, 2010, 06:53:56 PM
Tech was suggested to me by other admins.

Wanna see what's your opinionz.
Title: Re: Application: Tech
Post by: Xrain on September 03, 2010, 08:16:43 PM
Tech has been around Rnd for quite some time. And i have played gmod with him for just as long. I think hes ready for admin, he makes cool stuff and is a responsible player.

So I Definitely Recommend him.
Post by: Bovicide on September 04, 2010, 06:11:03 PM
Tech has been around Rnd for quite some time. And i have played gmod with him for just as long. I think hes ready for admin, he makes cool stuff and is a responsible player.

So I Definitely Recommend him.

Ditto
Post by: Rbn on September 04, 2010, 09:35:51 PM
Agree, he is a good person, i always see him on phx/wire and have long time on servers, seens kewl.
Post by: Tomcat on September 05, 2010, 04:48:30 PM
Yes Tech would be A GREAT candidate for Admin

He makes the most complex builds in wire
Post by: » Magic « on September 05, 2010, 06:06:42 PM
Have notz seen him in over 9000 hours :c

But he was good loyal funny etc player 9001 hours ago C:
Post by: Tomcat on September 28, 2010, 02:18:06 PM
naowz that he has internet faster than 1 kbps, i say yes  :yes:

He gets capped sometimes 15gb per month
Post by: Bovicide on September 28, 2010, 11:04:45 PM
I know I've already said my piece, but I'm hearing new stuff nowadays, so id like to add to what I've said before.

I have been hearing about tech being a little mingely lately. Not like demotion-level mingey, but I just want to get it out there; I've never seen or heard about Jim-onions minging. Although I support both of them for admin, I'd like to see Jim-Onions get admin before Tech if things come down to that.
Post by: Xrain on September 29, 2010, 01:31:46 AM
I've heard a bit more about his recent "minging" activities, and it was more a case of escalation. Where one person started minging causing someone else to retaliate, pretty soon getting the whole server got involved, and tech was just noted as being far more effective in his attacks then the rest.

I've played gmod and on that wire-build server for longer than I care to figure out. I've seen just about any kind of minge imaginable, and I would not put tech on any list classifying him as even a little mingy.

I certainly wouldn't picture tech getting admin and just hopping on a server and going OMG LUL and exploding everyone on the server for shits and giggles.

If I had to pick two new admins right now it would be tech and jim. They are both excellent players, and have each contributed in their own way more than most of the current admins, myself included, to the Rnd community.
Post by: Moo on October 04, 2010, 09:45:56 PM
  :thumbsdown: so... unfortunately i thought tech had stopped minging -.-' ....
Post by: coolzeldad on June 26, 2011, 04:27:59 PM
promotion tiemz :)