.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Entertainment (Read Only) => Games => Post-Based Games/Threads => Topic started by: Devie on March 04, 2011, 10:58:21 PM

Title: ITT: Write a letter to someone who will never read it
Post by: Devie on March 04, 2011, 10:58:21 PM
Alright so the title speaks for itself. I want you guys to write a letter directly to someone who will never read it.
Let me give an example (and yes it has to be this structure):

Dear T,
           After several attempts to befriend you - I have come to the conclusion that you are a
needy son of a bitch who thinks I'm obsessed with you just because I tried to be nice to you as a friend.

From,
Devie.

The "T" doesn't stand for any name. It's a random letter picked that has nothing to do to whom this letter is directed to.
It doesn't have to be directly to someone from the forums. It can be directed to your abusive dad, whoring mom, biting dog, tattle-tell sister, a teacher that picks on you.. you get the idea. It can be directed towards ANYONE!!!!! So go ahead - say whatever you feel like saying. Just take this thread seriously please. As in don't say "Dear bish, yamada from: me" or that bullshit.

:)

let me start!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear G,
              You are a fucking internet whore who crave guys attention online because you sadly cannot get them in real life.
You would be a good friend if you werent such a bitch to me when I tried to befriend you and actually sit there and try to be nice.
You think you're so much better than anyone online. You think that every guy online with an actual dick would want your ass so
you think ever other people online who AREN'T guys are under you. You're a fucking bitch and you and I wouldve been great friends.
If only you weren't such a god damn stuck up whore.

Love,
Devie <3

EDIT:
I forgot to say. If your letter is to someone who's in the forums... Make sure you don't give them off or anything. As in don't write anything that will let people know who you're talking about.

Example: (not to be taken literal, this is just an example)

Dear O,
        Screw you and your map making self - etc etc You're featured on front page of gmod.org and I hate you.

We all know who that would be right? So please don't write anything that will give them off.
And Jim, that wasn't real please don't take it as an offense, it was just an example D:
Title: Re: ITT: Write a letter to someone who will never read it
Post by: cogsandspigots on March 04, 2011, 11:08:28 PM
Dear F,

Would you kindly stop teaching, go home, and rethink your life. Nobody cares, except you, about pencil grippers. I know grammar is necessary but that still dosnt make it require song and dance. Also, have you every stopped and thought: "Does my 24/7 over the top excitedness actually cause people to become happier?" so just stop with the crazy grammar songs and realize what's fun and what's not.

From, cogsandspigots
Post by: Frank on March 04, 2011, 11:29:03 PM
Dear V,

I still love you.

Best regards, Frank

PS: I know who you talkin' bout Dv.
Post by: Supertoaster on March 04, 2011, 11:57:39 PM
Dear L

You are a fucking retarded piece of shit who should die in a fire because nobody fucking likes you or your stupid jokes.

Love, Supertoaster
Post by: memo3300 on March 05, 2011, 12:42:14 AM
Dear g

It have been months, hope you still don't judge me for the newby things i did.

~memo~

Edit:

OH FUCK..this letter is for someone that can read it... but i will never say it to his face so nvm..
Post by: Cheesicle on March 05, 2011, 12:47:30 AM
Dear M, A, R & S,

I know you guys think you're all cool and shit by making fun of fat people, but I would appreciate it if you guys would stop throwing food at me. Also R, Remember how we used to be friends? Then you started hanging out with the popular crowd? You started hating me for no reason, you backstabbing piece of shit. M, stop talking to me on Facebook like you know my life, you don't have to dis me just 'cause you think "cheese" is an immature nick name. I didn't choose it. S, your laugh is fucking annoying, you're cocky, and ugly. I have never done anything wrong to you. Why do you hate me? A, stop joining my basketball games, unbalancing the teams, and calling us pussies because we don't bother playing in unbalanced games. I know you think you're good 'cause you're in JV, but please. We were there first, you have no right to kick us off the court. Asshole.

Sincerely, Cheesicle
Post by: memo3300 on March 05, 2011, 12:57:41 AM
Dear M, A, R & S,

I know you guys think you're all cool and shit by making fun of fat people, but I would appreciate it if you guys would stop throwing food at me. Also R, Remember how we used to be friends? Then you started hanging out with the popular crowd? You started hating me for no reason, you backstabbing piece of shit. M, stop talking to me on Facebook like you know my life, you don't have to dis me just 'cause you think "cheese" is an immature nick name. I didn't choose it. S, your laugh is fucking annoying, you're cocky, and ugly. I have never done anything wrong to you. Why do you hate me? A, stop joining my basketball games, unbalancing the teams, and calling us pussies because we don't bother playing in unbalanced games. I know you think you're good 'cause you're in JV, but please. We were there first, you have no right to kick us off the court. Asshole.

Sincerely, Cheesicle

Why people is like that??? i mean... here in my country the cool people is cool whitout being an asshole with everyone every day...
Post by: Don on March 05, 2011, 01:08:16 AM
Dear A,

I hate you and everyone related to you,

kind regards,
Japan
Post by: Cheesicle on March 05, 2011, 01:14:49 AM
Dear A,

I hate you and everyone related to you,

kind regards,
Japan

Are you referring to America? = =
Post by: Don on March 05, 2011, 01:18:11 AM
Are you referring to America? = =
You are incredibly and ridiculously paranoid. ._.
Post by: Cheesicle on March 05, 2011, 01:28:03 AM

Dear A

Love, JAPAN

Plus your know hatred of America
Post by: memo3300 on March 05, 2011, 01:30:59 AM

He isn't... when i saw japan and then i saw a second time A... i thought about America. (even when America is the whole continent... not USA)
Post by: Frank on March 05, 2011, 01:38:30 AM
>Japan
>PS FUCK YOU
Post by: Don on March 05, 2011, 01:44:39 AM
Dear A

Love, JAPAN

Plus your know hatred of America
PARANOID.

Love, Japan
was a reference to yomo, which you should've realised instantly.

I do dislike America, yes,
but I don't care anywhere near enough to state that at every possible corner.

Stop being an idiot.
Post by: Cheesicle on March 05, 2011, 01:47:57 AM
PARANOID.

Love, Japan
was a reference to yomo, which you should've realised instantly.

I do dislike America, yes,
but I don't care anywhere near enough to state that at every possible corner.

Stop being an idiot.

Okay, okay, calm your shit, son

Why people is like that??? i mean... here in my country the cool people is cool whitout being an asshole with everyone every day...

Cocky fucking Asians. That's why I fucking hate this place. Fuck China
Post by: Frank on March 05, 2011, 10:03:29 AM

Okay, okay, calm your shit, son

Cocky fucking Asians. That's why I fucking hate this place. Fuck China
Them triads gon' get medieval on yo ass.
Post by: Gilgamesh on March 05, 2011, 10:14:41 AM
Dear D,
             We barely hang out anymore because of the distance, because of you being in the south end of NJ and me being in the north end, But it wouldn't hurt to call once in a while to catch up. I believe you are a good friend but I tend to give people around me too many chances, so I don't know what to think about you.

from your friend,  Nemesis zero
Post by: Pryvisee on March 05, 2011, 03:16:16 PM
Dear J,
        Last night was amazing. Got to talk and share things very personal with each other. That was a blast. M doesn't know how to treat you right, and you should stop chasing after him even know he doesn't love you. He's lead you on about 3 times but theres always a cycle. You always go back to him or he always goes back to you. It's really devastating to see you come crying to class almost everyday..

P.S. I've always had feelings for you, and the first time I laid eyes on you when I just moved, I've always wanted you... Well, hope you get to see this. Also, that sex dream that I told you about and that I concealed the name of the person because I didn't want to feel awkward telling you, well, it was you.

From your good friend/nieghborhood boyfriend, Phil/Dillon Fahey.
Post by: Cheesicle on March 05, 2011, 03:51:37 PM
Dear J,
        Last night was amazing. Got to talk and share things very personal with each other. That was a blast. M doesn't know how to treat you right, and you should stop chasing after him even know he doesn't love you. He's lead you on about 3 times but theres always a cycle. You always go back to him or he always goes back to you. It's really devastating to see you come crying to class almost everyday..

P.S. I've always had feelings for you, and the first time I laid eyes on you when I just moved, I've always wanted you... Well, hope you get to see this. Also, that sex dream that I told you about and that I concealed the name of the person because I didn't want to feel awkward telling you, well, it was you.

From your good friend/nieghborhood boyfriend, Phil/Dillon Fahey.

<3
Post by: Devie on March 06, 2011, 10:21:03 AM
Dear X,

You are awesome. You make me happy, being with you is like holy crap wow. You're fun to be with etc etc.
But I'm living in constant fear that you're gonna hurt me sometime in the future. No not physically, emotionally? not necessarily.
Your decision making worries me the most. I don't know what holds the future and what you will encounter that will make you decide
to seize the moment and pursue a rash decision that you know I wouldn't approve of. I hope you think of me and how it'll impact us
before you do an action.

Love,
Devie.
Post by: Cake Faice on March 06, 2011, 11:16:30 AM
Dear 5,

You're not a fucking letter. Stop attempting to disguise yourself as one. I hope you die in a large pit of fire.

Warmest Regards,
Cake.
Post by: Deacon on March 06, 2011, 12:51:37 PM
Dear H,

Its been years. What the fuck? It'd be nice to have some sort of explanation now. I hate sitting here not knowing what we did to piss you off.

I'll be waiting,
Ryan
Post by: somerandomguy09 on March 06, 2011, 01:52:17 PM
Dear I,

I know i left you and B without so much as a good-bye and that i havn't had the courage to confront you guys or even give you so much as a simple phone call. Tell B that im still thinking about her, and please don't forget the old me that used to hang out with you after school, please don't forget about the me that used to stay with you thru thick and thin, and I beg of you  to please remember the me that never forgot about you and keep that me in your heart so that one day he may return.

In hopes that i'll see you guys again,
Brian
Post by: Supertoaster on March 06, 2011, 03:17:53 PM
Dear B,J

You suck.

Love, Supertoaster.
Post by: coolzeldad on March 06, 2011, 04:25:29 PM
Dear 5,

You're not a fucking letter. Stop attempting to disguise yourself as one. I hope you die in a large pit of fire.

Warmest Regards,
Cake.

I know who you're talking about.. :/

Dear 9,

Thanks.. :)

-coolz
Post by: Pryvisee on March 10, 2011, 07:39:51 AM
Dear L,
    Your probably the most funniest, out going girl I know. You and me can keep each other laughing all day, everyday. I really did think you were out of my league, but I guess that was wrong when I found out that you like me. I am dieing thinking about you and can't wait until our relationship can go to the next level.. J would never like me like that, and I could never see each other going out. I have actually liked J for the longest time, but when you moved to CC, it was like woah.. I remember asking my friend in P.E. if that was that one new hott chick that just moved in from vegas.. Sure enough, it was.. I can't believe that you have liked me and you thought I was out of your league also. That was the best news ever.

I still can't believe this.. This is just un-real and can't wait until D gets over you so me and you can date. Poor guy, he still loves you and says he will change. Oh well, that will change in the next week or two.

Hope to see you in 3rd period every A day and 4th every B day. <3

Sincerely, Mr. Fajita
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on March 20, 2011, 02:39:34 AM
Dear P

i like potatoes

Post by: Jman on March 20, 2011, 11:47:25 AM
Dear Anony Mouse, (amidoinitrite?)
   Need stop bumping threads or cut penis.

Love,
 Jman
Post by: blαh2355 on March 20, 2011, 12:48:13 PM
Dear sister,

By the time you're reading this, you will be sh-, wait where am I going with this :trollface:

Much love, blaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

P.S. I didn't know I could actually put a troll face into a letter.
Post by: Myppl9 on March 20, 2011, 03:03:00 PM
Dear J,
I hate you, There is no way to change it.
I dream every night of drugging you and placing you on a wooden cross,
then i would nail each finger joint into the cross with rusty nails

your sincerely, Keroro
Post by: Cheesicle on March 20, 2011, 04:16:42 PM
Dear S,

You are an asshole, go die in a hole, you fucking suck dick, you're a fucking joke, you fail at life, your laugh is ugly as fuck. Hell, you're just ugly period, you fucking jerk. Tell your Dad to stop fucking his sister, you're so ugly you look like a mutated pig.

Love,
Cheese
Post by: cogsandspigots on March 20, 2011, 06:20:11 PM
Dear P and N,

Get out.

Love,
cogs
Post by: Moo on March 20, 2011, 11:44:56 PM
Dear a

Banned

Post by: Cheesicle on March 21, 2011, 03:13:22 AM
Dear a

Banned

reason: a

love,
a
Post by: Hitman on March 21, 2011, 03:30:50 AM
Dear P,

You're a fucking asshole, stop thinking you're cool and shit.
Go die in a fire.

Much Love,
 HiTMaN
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on March 21, 2011, 03:40:04 AM
dear c

i like crabs

much love,

Mouse