.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => VIP => Unapproved => Topic started by: SMasters on February 19, 2011, 03:37:44 PM

Title: 02/19/11 Application:Gamefreak
Post by: SMasters on February 19, 2011, 03:37:44 PM
gamefreak's VIP Application
Fuck yeah, alternating colors and shit.

Name:
Julian Alessandro Giamblanco

Steam name:
gamefreak (http://steamcommunity.com/id/nobody_home)

Current in-game name:
Hash

In RND since:
July 2010

Times online:
Usually after school, on and off between 3:00 and 10:00 PM

Time Zone:
-8:00 PST

Servers I play most on:

Why I want to be VIP:

Okay, this is the section where I decided not to kiss ass and shit out my mouth.The reason I want VIP is because for every semi-smart person that can judge situations and has authority to go with it, the servers are a little better.I can't even TELL you how many times someone needs to be kicked because they're breaking the rules, and the first guy I ask doesn't want to do anything because they think everyone deserves 50 warnings and a pat on the back.I do want to help make the servers better, but I'm not going to put my dick in a guillotine for any admin that says it's for the general good. I would say from experience that I'm more able to function maturely when I feel that I have the situation under control.

Why I should be VIP:

To make this application easier on the eyes, I've seperated additional information like potential situations into a spoiler.

Spoiler: Other info (click to show/hide)

Although I didn't copy it directly, thanks to Don for the reference application and being a good friend in general.
One last message for all of you: When you take screenshots to report, type "jpeg_quality 100" in console. Seriously.
Title: Re: 02/19/11 Application:Gamefreak
Post by: Cheesicle on February 19, 2011, 04:51:36 PM
JUJUBES

MY FACEBOOK STALKEE
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :asian: :cake: :nomnom:
Post by: Frank on February 19, 2011, 04:59:12 PM
Noie. :thumbsdown:
Post by: Peetah on February 19, 2011, 06:14:17 PM
This guy is serious business.
He will not minge. +1
Post by: Prox on February 20, 2011, 06:18:47 AM
 :thumbsup:
Post by: Shawn on February 20, 2011, 06:29:18 AM
2.This application is also a personal promise from me that I'll do my utmost to keep my behavior under control.

I would love to plus 1 this app but i honestly just can't i use to play with you alot in TTT and you were always the one that needed to be kicked because A, you RDMed B, Non-karam prop killing C, Door blocking.

Now i haven't play with you in awhile so you could've changed but like i said i haven't played with you in awhile so if another vip can tell me if he still does that or not would be nice.

until then i have to -1
Post by: Cable on February 20, 2011, 08:52:40 AM
Ah yes. A very skillful TTT player and a great friend. I have not witnessed him minging or doing anything "wrong". Therefor i think he is very capable of being a responsible VIP.  :thumbsup:
Post by: » Magic « on February 21, 2011, 09:56:20 AM
pingas plus wan! +1
Post by: Shawn on February 21, 2011, 11:55:13 AM
Iif another vip can tell me if he still does that or not would be nice.

until then i have to -1

Have been informed he had stopped doing that so

:thumbsup:
Post by: Moo on February 21, 2011, 12:15:56 PM
 :thumbsdown:
Post by: Teeny on February 22, 2011, 10:26:14 PM
VIP is a serious responsibility and a privilege for those who prove they deserve it. Gamefreak is definitely not ready to take on this responsibility. He has been banned before for numerous inappropriate and childish actions. Even today in ttt, he proved that he has not matured by rdming players with low karma. And of course he was banned for it. Actions like that should not be present in someone that "thinks" they are ready to take on a responsibility as VIP for the rnd community and servers. I do not believe he is ready for VIP.
Post by: Don on February 24, 2011, 04:49:24 PM
Agh, I initially planned to write a huge-ass explanation as to why I +1 this, but it's kinda pointless by now so I'm just going to say -

Gamefreak, you are a great friend and I have never witnessed you doing anything wrong on TTT, so my vote, son, is yours. :thumbsup:
Post by: Moo on February 27, 2011, 01:09:57 PM
(http://moo.randomgs.com/images/HKDenied.png)