.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Technology (Read Only) => Releases => Topic started by: DarkRise on February 09, 2011, 01:08:32 PM

Title: All Weapons Reskinned except Gravity and Physicgun
Post by: DarkRise on February 09, 2011, 01:08:32 PM
Removed Thanks goes to the awesome -1ers if you were one of them who loved it but dont really used youre forum acc then be happy i uploaded it too facepunch :D
Title: Re: All Weapons Reskinned except Gravity and Physicgun
Post by: » Magic « on February 09, 2011, 02:33:15 PM
www.multiupload.com (http://www.multiupload.com) O0
Post by: Foofoojack on February 09, 2011, 10:12:05 PM
Maybe give some pics? I don't want to download it if I have no clue what it looks like...
Post by: DarkRise on February 10, 2011, 06:00:54 AM
V3 IS RELEASED IT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME :D
Post by: cogsandspigots on February 28, 2011, 04:42:38 PM
That screenshot didn't help at all. I still don't know what it looks like.
Post by: ursus on February 28, 2011, 05:00:25 PM
So you took a bunch of random skins that you put no effort into, put them into an executable file (Which we don't know isn't a virus), then asked for respect for doing so. Yeah, how about no.
Post by: DarkRise on March 01, 2011, 02:21:46 PM
nonononono i downloaded 10000 fking skins filtered the shitty things that took so many time and rared them later people (on steam) dont now where 2 extract another one said he doesnt got a unzipper like winrar so i did it .exe and  i released it after registrating as a "welcomes present" only becuase you are hating me you dont must write some shit in every of my threads @ cogsandpigots ill upload new pics
can death and you always fking -1 my posts cant you just stop huh and if you got something else 2 say pm me
 ps: all who downloaded this just downloaded and tell me on steam its awesome but they +1 this pots
Post by: Deathie on March 01, 2011, 04:15:42 PM
nonononono i downloaded 10000 fking skins filtered the shitty things that took so many time and rared them later people (on steam) dont now where 2 extract another one said he doesnt got a unzipper like winrar so i did it .exe and  i released it after registrating as a "welcomes present" only becuase you are hating me you dont must write some shit in every of my threads @ cogsandpigots ill upload new pics
can death and you always fking -1 my posts cant you just stop huh and if you got something else 2 say pm me
 ps: all who downloaded this just downloaded and tell me on steam its awesome but they +1 this pots

Calm your ass.

You said

If you like it  :thumbsup: this Post(with the + Next to Quote)

But I didn't like the skins, so I -1'nd it. Common sense, right? For every action, there is a consequence?
Post by: cogsandspigots on March 01, 2011, 05:04:00 PM
That ZS shot was even WORSE. L2screenshot.
Post by: Cheesicle on March 02, 2011, 12:40:20 AM
If you like it  :thumbsup: this Post(with the + Next to Quote)

Okay I didn't like it, so I minus 1 your post, not the idea! That's the most genius fucking idea you've come up with.

Now how would you like that -1 served?
Post by: DarkRise on March 02, 2011, 10:22:03 AM
I now say i can see if you downloaded that so stop talking shit and admins if somone posts something that again (in this thread before close) then delete his post