.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => Übermensch Members => Topic started by: Cheesicle on February 07, 2011, 12:28:16 AM

Title: LOL.
Post by: Cheesicle on February 07, 2011, 12:28:16 AM
Quote from: Ashito
and i dont wanna lose rnd because i wanna play sooo bad because i broke my wrist and i dont know if im gunna lose my hand or not thats why i wanna play soo bad and its why im soo pissed but yeah i might lose my hand im gunna go to the E.R in a week or so.

>mfw thinks he has to get his hand amputated just because he broke his wrist. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Title: Re: LOL.
Post by: Supertoaster on February 07, 2011, 08:26:44 AM
>mfw thinks he has to get his hand amputated just because he broke his wrist. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
he should have something else amputated.- :knife:
Post by: » Magic « on February 07, 2011, 09:01:48 AM
lolololololol
Post by: Peetah on February 07, 2011, 10:30:35 AM
uhhhhh. LOL o_o
Post by: Sabb on February 07, 2011, 10:34:03 AM
Wonder why this is in Uber.
Post by: Shawn on February 07, 2011, 10:35:12 AM

I like to know why he's wating a week to goto the ER... most people go right away Lol
Post by: Cable on February 07, 2011, 12:10:38 PM
I like to know why he's wating a week to goto the ER... most people go right away Lol

I broke my wrist once.
Couldn't fap for 2 weeks...
Couldn't play games for 2 weeks...
Post by: Shawn on February 07, 2011, 12:13:59 PM
I broke my wrist once.
Couldn't fap for 2 weeks...
Couldn't play games for 2 weeks...

Oh i have no doubt about not being able to do something... But I'm sure once you realized your wrist was fucked up you didn't go like "Ouch guess I'll wait a week then goto the ER"
Post by: Sabb on February 07, 2011, 12:17:17 PM
I had to wait a week when I broke my hand just cause the hospital was being a bitch. (I went to the ER right away, but I had to go back and actually get it looked at in a week after)
I managed to play Gmod with a splint, too.
Post by: Cable on February 07, 2011, 01:05:42 PM
I had to wait a week when I broke my hand just cause the hospital was being a bitch. (I went to the ER right away, but I had to go back and actually get it looked at in a week after)
I managed to play Gmod with a splint, too.
I didn't even play gmod when i broke my wrist. I couldn't host my ps2 controller properly. I was all like "OH SHIT NOOO HOW WILL I PLAY FINAL FANTASY NOW"