.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Approved => Topic started by: CookieMonster on December 29, 2010, 09:06:20 AM

Title: My Appeal fer VIP.
Post by: CookieMonster on December 29, 2010, 09:06:20 AM

Cookie's VIP Appeal.

SteamID STEAM_0:1:23428756 00:07 89 0

NickName:CookieMonster ._.

IGN- CookieMonster.

Server Name- Trouble in Terrorist Town

Well SourceBans was broken, and All the VIPs in TTT were randomly kicking/banning each other fer lulz. (Including me) And Moo Warned everyone to stop. And well, I guess we kept going. I realized that as a VIP that was supposed to stop minging, I was the minge and I apologize fer anyone who got caught in this VIP war. I shouldn't told everyone to stop and realized that things got out of hand. I'm sorry fer letting the community down and not doing what I'm supposed to with my VIP privilege.

Reason Fer Appeal- Well I dont see many VIPs now a days, I'd like VIP back to be more active and help stop the  :trollface:'s of The servers.

ScreenShots.. Hmm, No SS's Just a demotion.

That concludes my Appeal and remember. BUDDHA IS DA TRAITOR.

Title: Re: My Appeal fer VIP.
Post by: Don on December 29, 2010, 09:22:09 AM
I like you cookie and I would +1 this appeal ...

But as with iPounce, someone that did not admit what they've done shouldn't get VIP back anytime soon.
Post by: » Magic « on December 29, 2010, 09:29:43 AM
Don't appeal just make another application
Post by: ursus on December 29, 2010, 08:43:13 PM

You're going to get beheaded by Moo within the hour, magic...
Post by: Jman on December 29, 2010, 08:44:30 PM

i came it's so true  :trollface:
Post by: Sabb on December 29, 2010, 08:45:14 PM
That's what I said.
Post by: Hitman on December 29, 2010, 10:14:07 PM
That's what she said.
Fix'd
Post by: Moo on December 29, 2010, 10:20:14 PM

i told them to make an appeal because its easier to know who actually wants to try to get their things back and make it more difficult for them to get it back because they basically have to go through TWO approvals, approval of the community then approval of admins, this way we can find out who was the one time abuser who decided to have a lil fun and who the all time abusers are, but remember once again abusing once is still abusing but can be overlooked due to certain circumstances
Post by: » Magic « on December 30, 2010, 04:55:18 AM
i told them to make an appeal because its easier to know who actually wants to try to get their things back and make it more difficult for them to get it back because they basically have to go through TWO approvals, approval of the community then approval of admins, this way we can find out who was the one time abuser who decided to have a lil fun and who the all time abusers are, but remember once again abusing once is still abusing but can be overlooked due to certain circumstances

Oh k sorry
Post by: Moo on December 30, 2010, 04:56:43 AM
why be sorry, theres no reason... was just informing you of information that i probly shoulda told other admins about
Post by: » Magic « on December 30, 2010, 05:02:23 AM
why be sorry, theres no reason... was just informing you of information that i probly shoulda told other admins about

It's cool lol

Anyway I gave this guy a 0 since I don't play with him alot
Post by: CookieMonster on December 30, 2010, 08:40:05 AM
Uhh,

/ontopic nao xD
Post by: ursus on December 30, 2010, 08:41:22 AM
Oh yeah I almost forgot,  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Post by: dannyoboy007 on December 31, 2010, 03:51:10 AM
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very nice guy, got nothing against him. He seems to do his job well so why let his VIP reign end here? Good job cookie, you have my vote for reinstating you for VIP!
Post by: CookieMonster on December 31, 2010, 08:32:32 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very nice guy, got nothing against him. He seems to do his job well so why let his VIP reign end here? Good job cookie, you have my vote for reinstating you for VIP!
Thanks danny ;D
Post by: Shawn on December 31, 2010, 08:50:35 AM
I like you cookie and I would +1 this appeal ...

But as with iPounce, someone that did not admit what they've done shouldn't get VIP back anytime soon.

This, and i love how like all of yous keeping naming the person that reported you guys. It doesn't matter who reported you guys the point is you shouldn't have abused in the first place...
Post by: dannyoboy007 on December 31, 2010, 09:44:59 AM
Thanks danny ;D

No need to thank me, your a nice and friendly guy and you should always be a VIP.
Post by: Cheesicle on January 05, 2011, 11:20:12 PM
+1 You seem nice in-game. You're also pretty good at CSS lol

nice avatar btw