.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Support (Read Only) => Help => Topic started by: blαh2355 on October 08, 2015, 04:39:01 PM

Title: Can't click buttons in certain applications
Post by: blαh2355 on October 08, 2015, 04:39:01 PM
Teamspeak has been buggy lately whenever I try clicking on anything, I can't click the X to close it unless I click on one of the drop down menus.

Also BSPSource doesn't work because I can't click on any of the buttons/tabs.
Title: Re: Can't click buttons in certain applications
Post by: Loke on October 09, 2015, 09:43:21 AM
Teamspeak has been buggy lately whenever I try clicking on anything, I can't click the X to close it unless I click on one of the drop down menus.

Also BSPSource doesn't work because I can't click on any of the buttons/tabs.

u lil cheeky cunt tryina find all the secrets in maps

Can you show a video of what's happening?
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on October 09, 2015, 08:13:14 PM
Can you show a video of what's happening?

It's literally him pressing the close button and nothing happening, not hard to comprehend

Anyways, try sfc /scannow in cmd, if that doesn't fix anything, try the equivalent of "refreshing your PC" as Win 8 and 10 puts it.
Post by: blαh2355 on October 09, 2015, 08:40:00 PM
It's literally him pressing the close button and nothing happening, not hard to comprehend

Anyways, try sfc /scannow in cmd, if that doesn't fix anything, try the equivalent of "refreshing your PC" as Win 8 and 10 puts it.
It's Windows 7

I'll put up a video to see what I mean later.
Post by: Loke on October 14, 2015, 05:39:47 PM

Remember kids; if Teamspeak doesn't work, reinstall windows.
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on October 14, 2015, 08:48:07 PM
Remember kids; if Teamspeak doesn't work, reinstall windows.

"Refreshing" your PC doesn't reinstall windows in the way you're implying, it literally uninstalls Windows then reinstalls it without affecting files.
Post by: blαh2355 on October 14, 2015, 10:04:12 PM
So I go on my computer today and go on teamspeak. Everything was normal all of a sudden. I checked with BSPSource and sure enough that's working now. Dunno what made it do that but everything seems to be in working order now for some reason.
Post by: coolzeldad on October 14, 2015, 11:39:05 PM
I'm interested in the cause of this problem, if it happens again let me know or please post about it :)