.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Entertainment (Read Only) => Comics => Topic started by: Monorail Cat on February 14, 2015, 12:37:48 AM

Title: Ava's Demon
Post by: Monorail Cat on February 14, 2015, 12:37:48 AM
I'm not terribly enthusiastic about webcomics, or comics in general.  However, for some reason, this is the first one that actually snagged my interest.  I discovered it today through Imgur, and have already caught up.  The author says the story is complete, now she just needs to finish drawing it.  The art style is pretty cool; she interned at Pixar and worked at Dreamworks.

The comic is a strange blend of what feels like fantasy and sci-fi.  It's drawn to feel like a movie.  Again, I don't know exactly why I chose this webcomic to be the first one I really have gotten in to, but now I'm probably going to go looking for others, because I really like it. 

Enjoy!  Doesn't take too long at all to catch up on, and it updates 10 panels every Monday and Thursday.

Ava's Demon (http://www.avasdemon.com/pages.php#0001)

P.S. The website has been overflowing lately because a post about the comic made frontpage on Imgur, and everyone is looking into it.
Title: Re: Ava's Demon
Post by: Xrain on February 14, 2015, 12:58:33 PM
I found this one a few weeks ago, I really like it as well. Some pretty damn good art being done in it. The story is pretty interesting as well.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on February 14, 2015, 06:52:14 PM
I'm really enjoying it myself, thanks for sharing :D
Post by: Mr. Franklin on February 14, 2015, 09:14:15 PM
The story is hardcore driven with these 2 connecting essentially and is pretty awesome, definitely a comic everyone should read.