.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Feeling Lost? (Read Only) => New Member Introductions! => Topic started by: Hiker392 on February 07, 2015, 01:41:44 PM

Title: Oh hi there
Post by: Hiker392 on February 07, 2015, 01:41:44 PM
Yeah so apparently I never made one of these, so here I am.  Haven't talked to any of you in basically ages (other than lazord), and I kinda regret it.  If you any of you ever feel like playing CS:GO, Gmod, or League with me just let me know.  I'll probably post more on the forums but don't count on it as I seem to have an issue with staying active.  But yeah, just wanted to say hey!
Title: Re: Oh hi there
Post by: Monorail Cat on February 07, 2015, 06:15:56 PM
Hey!  I definitely love playing CS:GO, so maybe we could do some of that.
Post by: Cable on February 07, 2015, 06:16:57 PM
Yeah so apparently I never made one of these, so here I am.  Haven't talked to any of you in basically ages (other than lazord), and I kinda regret it.  If you any of you ever feel like playing CS:GO, Gmod, or League with me just let me know.  I'll probably post more on the forums but don't count on it as I seem to have an issue with staying active.  But yeah, just wanted to say hey!
Hey! I don't remember you from before, but welcome none·the·less!
Post by: Hiker392 on February 07, 2015, 06:25:59 PM
Hey! I don't remember you from before, but welcome none·the·less!
I pretty much exclusively played on the TTT server.  If I remember correctly, you liked the ZS server?  I didn't really like that one, so that's probably why you don't remember me.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on February 08, 2015, 09:21:19 AM
Sugoi  :ainsley:
Post by: TehHank on February 08, 2015, 10:40:33 AM
ayy lmao