.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Support (Read Only) => Suggestions => Topic started by: Kolzach on October 25, 2014, 01:00:24 PM

Title: Winter Survival?
Post by: Kolzach on October 25, 2014, 01:00:24 PM
Whatever happened to rANdOm's ws server? I can't be the only one that remembers it, it used to be pretty popular.  :idk:
Title: Re: Winter Survival?
Post by: Monorail Cat on October 25, 2014, 08:15:50 PM
It was a lot of fun, but a couple years ago, there was a severe decline in community activity, and several of the servers went offline.  However, we still have the Fretta server and TeamSpeak 3 server.  Also, the forums are still pretty active.  Someday, games like WS may come back.

Fretta Server:  random.teh-server.com:27030

There's almost always someone on Fretta, and it's getting a lot of community support now.  A few of us are making new maps for some of the gamemodes, and we are always giving new ideas of stuff to do.
Post by: Kolzach on October 26, 2014, 05:33:32 PM
It was a lot of fun, but a couple years ago, there was a severe decline in community activity, and several of the servers went offline.  However, we still have the Fretta server and TeamSpeak 3 server.  Also, the forums are still pretty active.  Someday, games like WS may come back.

Fretta Server:  random.teh-server.com:27030

There's almost always someone on Fretta, and it's getting a lot of community support now.  A few of us are making new maps for some of the gamemodes, and we are always giving new ideas of stuff to do.

Do you think it's possible to add WS onto Fretta? or are you guys too busy concentrating on mainstream game modes and such?
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on October 26, 2014, 05:43:19 PM
Do you think it's possible to add WS onto Fretta? or are you guys too busy concentrating on mainstream game modes and such?
You could open a suggestion for that. Whatever sounds good goes.
Post by: Kolzach on October 26, 2014, 05:45:04 PM
You could open a suggestion for that. Whatever sounds good goes.

And as you can see under my name the capital banner "NEWBIE"
so may I ask how I go about doing that?
Post by: blαh2355 on October 26, 2014, 06:11:04 PM
And as you can see under my name the capital banner "NEWBIE"
so may I ask how I go about doing that?
Well, just create a topic like you did here in the same sub-forum (here). Just type out whatever you like and Coolz (owner) and other people can add-on or disagree to your ideas. Keep in mind though, coolz is pretty busy nowadays and he has a list of things to do for the Fretta server so it might even be a while to see Winter Survival anytime soon.