.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Support (Read Only) => Suggestions => Topic started by: Apie2 on September 16, 2014, 10:20:14 AM

Title: Gamemaster Speed buff
Post by: Apie2 on September 16, 2014, 10:20:14 AM
I think the gamemaster should have a speed buff.
In my opinion the gamemaster can't 'run' fast enough.
Title: Re: Gamemaster Speed buff
Post by: Prox on September 16, 2014, 11:12:08 AM
We definitely need this. It's quite difficult to get ahead of runners as a gamemaster since you can move only so slightly faster then the runners do plus you need to select and spawn things to prevent runners from getting to the end and you are only able to spawn those things when you're being at certain distance away from the runners.
Post by: Shawn on September 16, 2014, 12:19:25 PM
why not just give the game master like a 10 second set up time before the runners can move?
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on September 16, 2014, 01:05:38 PM
why not just give the game master like a 10 second set up time before the runners can move?
Because he would make rollermines rain out of the sky
Post by: Shawn on September 16, 2014, 02:50:22 PM
Because he would make rollermines rain out of the sky

They already do that tho Lol
Post by: Sabb on September 16, 2014, 02:59:08 PM
Tbh then it would be too easy to make an impassable wall of combines. If it were sped up I think there'd have to be something implemented to prevent that.
Post by: Monorail Cat on September 16, 2014, 07:12:58 PM
Like Sabb said, the combine walls are annoying as hell.  If there is a Globalmaster speed-buff, which I strongly agree is needed, the combine walls should be fixed.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on September 16, 2014, 10:42:04 PM
Make NPCs nocollide with eachother? As far as I know there's a glitch which you can perform with these anyway.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on September 17, 2014, 06:29:25 PM
I do agree GM is kinda slow, I mean you can manage to get in front of some, but if you don't automatically start moving, you're basically screwed lol, or if you load in slower.
Post by: coolzeldad on September 20, 2014, 11:10:11 AM
Did this today, 4x faster, fixed spectator, buncha other shiz