.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => Senior Members => Topic started by: cogsandspigots on July 29, 2014, 05:36:30 PM

Title: So I wanted to play TTT for the first time in years
Post by: cogsandspigots on July 29, 2014, 05:36:30 PM
And I decided I wanted to play with you guys and see if the community changed for the better.
I went to the server list, and the TTT server is gone. Are there even any RND servers left?

Also sorry for the rage-quit and the later not-quite-rage-quit.

Edit: There has not been a single Regular application since I left. What. The. Fuck?
Title: Re: So I wanted to play TTT for the first time in years
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on July 29, 2014, 05:45:33 PM
TTT is in hybrid server with ZS and DarkRP. The name changes when the gamemode switches.

Ip is random.teh-server.com:27050 I believe
Post by: Monorail Cat on July 29, 2014, 11:39:02 PM
I'll see what I can do about that reg app section.  But honestly, I don't understand how other communities can get more members daily while we are here having trouble simply holding on to what we have.
Post by: Prox on July 30, 2014, 12:09:13 AM
Man, we should all play fretta sometime, I remember it used to be pretty fun.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on July 30, 2014, 12:44:33 AM
I'll see what I can do about that reg app section.  But honestly, I don't understand how other communities can get more members daily while we are here having trouble simply holding on to what we have.
Because aside from Fretta, nothing else here appeals to the current playerbase of Garry's Mod.
Most if not all people have already settled into other communities so to them rNd's just another server and they don't bother looking into it I guess.
Post by: HideoKojima on July 30, 2014, 12:46:12 PM
I could maybe get new members if I dropped a link in a big group I own.

Though it wouldn't really be the purpose of the group.
Post by: blαh2355 on July 30, 2014, 04:28:18 PM
Holy shit, for the first time in forever, the server was like near full. GOOD TIMES
Post by: HideoKojima on July 30, 2014, 08:14:24 PM
Holy shit, for the first time in forever, the server was like near full. GOOD TIMES

Yep. 18 people was the highest we hit I think.
Post by: Cable on July 31, 2014, 12:08:34 PM
server has crashed both of the times we had people on. When the problem gets resolved, I'll try to fill the server back up again.