.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => Senior Members => Topic started by: Cake Faice on November 07, 2013, 05:09:35 PM

Title: Daily Reminder these exist
Post by: Cake Faice on November 07, 2013, 05:09:35 PM
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Title: Re: Daily Reminder these exist
Post by: Sabb on November 07, 2013, 05:39:13 PM
That's not your picture is it?
Post by: Cake Faice on November 07, 2013, 05:51:32 PM
That's not your picture is it?
Nop. If that was I'd probably be dead by now.
Post by: Sabb on November 07, 2013, 06:05:35 PM
Nop. If that was I'd probably be dead by now.
k good lol
Post by: blαh2355 on November 07, 2013, 10:47:42 PM
My dick got a tingly sensation for some reason...
Post by: Prox on November 08, 2013, 03:36:42 AM
Daily reminder that things like this exist
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/53783a900e54922eaf9367bdd0c8cf65/tumblr_mvhituV6Yh1s5pwvpo1_1280.png)
Absolutely vomit-inducing.

This is now a daily reminder thread.
Post by: Sabb on November 08, 2013, 06:34:23 AM
Daily reminder that things like this exist
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/53783a900e54922eaf9367bdd0c8cf65/tumblr_mvhituV6Yh1s5pwvpo1_1280.png)
Absolutely vomit-inducing.

This is now a daily reminder thread.
you should watch Brokeback mountain I think you'd like it
its about a really straight couple on a ranch or something right up your alley
Post by: Prox on November 08, 2013, 10:38:15 AM
you should watch Brokeback mountain I think you'd like it
its about a really straight couple on a ranch or something right up your alley
Nah I don't take advise from gay men.
Post by: Captain Communism on November 08, 2013, 02:42:29 PM
Stop involving your political shit in everything. Nobody cares.

Christ. This is a gaming forum for fuck's sake, not a "Let's fling shit at each other over our differences" forum.
Take it to anonyboard ._.
Post by: Cake Faice on November 08, 2013, 02:56:35 PM

Christ. This is a gaming forum for fuck's sake, not a "Let's fling shit at each other over our differences" forum.
You'll have to excuse Prox. He just needs big, strong, hairy arms to hold him in.
Post by: Captain Communism on November 08, 2013, 02:57:09 PM
You'll have to excuse Prox. He just needs big, strong, hairy arms to hold him in.
Oh God, I died xD
Post by: Sabb on November 08, 2013, 02:58:55 PM
im here for ya big guy
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on November 08, 2013, 02:59:18 PM

Actually this is a community board, where you can discuss anything you really want in different subcategories; plus this is in the senior board, where threads have been derailed before in the past. Now I don't personally agree with what he's saying, nor do I think it's really appropriate, but if that's how he feels about gays, then that's his opinion. If he is, however, personally attacking someone publicly, then that's when things become an issue. If you find that what he is saying is offending you on a personal level though, than feel free to report what he is saying, him being and admin will not stop any action that would be taken to prevent him from being rude to other member intentionally. However telling him that his opinion is shit and that nobody cares, could be easily said right back to you, simply ignore his post if you don't like what he's saying, or disagree in a bit more of a civil manner. Stooping down to an others level will not make a situation any better.
Post by: Sabb on November 08, 2013, 03:06:16 PM
       Actually this is a community board, where you can discuss anything you really want in different subcategories; plus this is in the senior board, where threads have been derailed before in the past. Now I don't personally agree with what he's saying, nor do I think it's really appropriate, but if that's how he feels about gays, then that's his opinion. If he is, however, personally attacking someone publicly, then that's when things become an issue. If you find that what he is saying is offending you on a personal level though, than feel free to report what he is saying, him being and admin will not stop any action that would be taken to prevent him from being rude to other member intentionally. However telling him that his opinion is shit and that nobody cares, could be easily said right back to you, simply ignore his post if you don't like what he's saying, or disagree in a bit more of a civil manner. Stooping down to an others level will not make a situation any better.
tbh i think youre focussing on his wording and missing the point
its ok though, prox is just going through a rough time, we need to show him he can be ok with his sexuality and that we dont judge people for that
you arent tricking anyone big guy
Post by: Captain Communism on November 08, 2013, 03:06:31 PM
I wasn't talking about him? I meant politics in general. Why do you think I don't contribute anymore? Too much shitslinging for anything good to actually come out of this community by this point.
And on that note, I take my leave. Auf wiedersehen RND, I'll probably forget you in a few months.
Post by: Sabb on November 08, 2013, 03:32:07 PM
I wasn't talking about him? I meant politics in general. Why do you think I don't contribute anymore? Too much shitslinging for anything good to actually come out of this community by this point.
And on that note, I take my leave. Auf wiedersehen RND, I'll probably forget you in a few months.
nvm thats actually pretty stupid not going to lie
sry man the forums arent just for selfies
Post by: coolzeldad on November 08, 2013, 07:39:00 PM
wat
Post by: Tiger Guy on November 08, 2013, 07:56:52 PM
im gay
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on November 08, 2013, 08:52:23 PM
wat
Post by: Prox on November 09, 2013, 04:39:36 AM

(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5294/ybj.gif)

As for the image it self, it's not that I want to kill all homosexuals it's because LGBT community is shoving their views down everyone's throats weather they like it or not, by their logic: supporting LGBT rights - such tolerance, wow, we have a bright generation, don't support their views: OMG YOU BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC NAZI SCUM. Yeah... no. Normally this wouldn't bother me much but you see the thing is that governments slowly give in to the pressure and make things their way despite what the people think.
Post by: Sabb on November 09, 2013, 11:17:43 AM
(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5294/ybj.gif)

As for the image it self, it's not that I want to kill all homosexuals it's because LGBT community is shoving their views down everyone's throats weather they like it or not, by their logic: supporting LGBT rights - such tolerance, wow, we have a bright generation, don't support their views: OMG YOU BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC NAZI SCUM. Yeah... no. Normally this wouldn't bother me much but you see the thing is that governments slowly give in to the pressure and make things their way despite what the people think.
As much as I don't want to make a topic like this actually something serious, how do you not find irony in what you're saying...?
You kind of came into a thread about giant hornets and posted a picture to emphasize your dislike for homosexuals lol.
Post by: Prox on November 09, 2013, 11:30:34 AM
As much as I don't want to make a topic like this actually something serious, how do you not find irony in what you're saying...?
You kind of came into a thread about giant hornets and posted a picture to emphasize your dislike for homosexuals lol.
First of all, as I said, the intent of that post was not to say that I dislike homosexuals but that I dislike those who push the homosexual propaganda which aren't just homosexuals as far as I know. This directly results in people being more aggressive towards LGBT views which also does apply to me, it also makes me feel better when I say what I think.

Post by: Sabb on November 09, 2013, 12:53:59 PM
First of all, as I said, the intent of that post was not to say that I dislike homosexuals but that I dislike those who push the homosexual propaganda which aren't just homosexuals as far as I know. This directly results in people being more aggressive towards LGBT views which also does apply to me, it also makes me feel better when I say what I think.
Tbh it's difficult for me to read posts like your original one with believing that considering other conversations we've had and other things you've posted, but if that's the case then that's fine. All I'm saying is that at least to me it never really comes across that way.
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on November 10, 2013, 08:34:47 AM
Oh...

(http://bugguide.net/images/cache/40FQM0YQE01R0QCR3KNRLQVRHQARZQ9RSQYR0QS0XQDRU0K0QQWR3K3QRQ1RZQNRG000MQR0N0Z090Z0M0OQ40WRQQ.jpg)
Post by: TehHank on November 10, 2013, 08:41:23 AM
(http://www.whatsthatbug.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/pumpkin_spider_egg_sac_brook_2-300x268.jpg)
Post by: Cake Faice on November 10, 2013, 09:51:45 PM
>RND

God dammit.
Post by: saivon on November 11, 2013, 04:27:11 PM
(http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2013/01/24/en_0124_miller_480x360.jpg)

Look at that thing just waiting for Japanese school girls