.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Report => Approved => Topic started by: ·UηİŦ·· on June 30, 2013, 03:18:32 PM

Title: [2 Months] Alpha/Dojo: Baiting, Mass RDM as detective
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on June 30, 2013, 03:18:32 PM
I think I need to start saying "Please" and "Stop" instead of "pls" and "stahp"...

1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
STEAM_0:1:30107234
2. Players Nickname
"alpha"
3. Your in-game name
"•₳ⱤϾƕUηİŦ••©"
4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
TTT
5. Description of the event(s)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
6. Reason for ban
Mass RDM as Detective, Baiting (targeting specific individuals and provoking them to shoot)
7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

Screenshots (forgive me for all the glitches in-map):

Dmglogs:

Demo files:
Title: Re: Alpha/Dojo: Baiting, Mass RDM as detective
Post by: blαh2355 on June 30, 2013, 03:31:05 PM
Yeah I votebanned him a few days ago cause he kept trying to shoot everyone even with low karma. He tried justifying by saying "lol he's a T, shoot him instead!" when they weren't.

He also has a past history and probably came back after his ban was over.
http://random.teh-server.com:81/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=dojo&Submit= (http://random.teh-server.com:81/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=dojo&Submit=)

:thumbsup: Needs a longer punishment.
Post by: Prox on June 30, 2013, 03:33:29 PM
Before anyone makes the decision on the final judgement I'd like to see what Dojo has to say about this since I think I can recall him having a forum account, if not, then point it out right away.
Post by: BJ_Cumstain on June 30, 2013, 03:36:39 PM
Ive been playing with dojo alot these past few months, all ive got to say is that he really doesn't care much about the rules, he constantly RDMs and is always mic spamming.(idk what the hell he plays on his mic)

On the other hand he is one of the only people that still populate the server.
Post by: blαh2355 on June 30, 2013, 03:37:15 PM
Also, what about that zombieslayer guy? He seems to have instigated some RDMs as well.
Post by: This Cactus on June 30, 2013, 03:42:33 PM
Ive been playing with dojo alot these past few months, all ive got to say is that he really doent care much about the rules, he constantly RDMs and is always mic spamming.(idk what the hell he plays on his mic)

Yea, though when (I don't know why) I'm around I don't usually see him RDMing or that stuff but the proof here reveals it

Also, what about that zombieslayer guy? He seems to have instigated some RDMs as well.

I think Dojo provoked him..?

Before anyone makes the decision on the final judgement I'd like to see what Dojo has to say about this since I think I can recall him having a forum account, if not, then point it out right away.
Post by: Sabb on June 30, 2013, 04:52:25 PM
I'd like to take over this one considering I've personally had several experiences with Dojo and my latest ban on him has only actually expired a month ago (two month ban) and clearly he's already causing the same problems with lack of care as he used to. He has me on Steam and may message me on there if he has something to say (if my Steam's working which it currently isn't) or pm me.

I've personally warned him several times and he never seemed to take anything as a big deal so I don't see the point in waiting for him to respond to the thread, I'd rather just not have him causing problems in the mean time.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on June 30, 2013, 04:54:32 PM
I don't really think you should have to wait for someone to put in their say when they've already been in trouble before, and they are clearly in the wrong, whether they have a forum account or not.
Title: Re: [2 Months] Alpha/Dojo: Baiting, Mass RDM as detective
Post by: Prox on July 01, 2013, 02:29:22 AM
I don't see what's so bad about letting him have his say when all the odds are against him, especially when he isn't entirely bad player most of the time.
Post by: Sabb on July 01, 2013, 04:25:28 AM
I don't see what's so bad about letting him have his say when all the odds are against him, especially when he isn't entirely bad player most of the time.
Because all odds are against him? Idk I think that kind of settles it especially when he's literally been causing problem consistently for months even after an admin has directly warned him several times. At a point he's disrespecting me and all the VIPs by listening to the rules yet persisting with breaking them and playing it off like what anyone says doesn't really matter. I can assume he still doesn't care as he hasn't once tried to be unbanned including now as he still hasn't mentioned anything about it though I'm confident he's aware that he's been banned.
And as said, if he has something to say I've said he's absolutely able to message me to discuss it. No ban is necessarily ever final.
Post by: Sabb on July 01, 2013, 08:22:36 PM
11:20 PM - alpha: My reaction to getting banned = http://yotsubano.me/swf/dagobah_Sakaki_rolling.swf (http://yotsubano.me/swf/dagobah_Sakaki_rolling.swf)

Considering that 3 months may have been smarter than 2.