.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Unapproved => Topic started by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on April 04, 2013, 09:20:24 PM

Title: Fuzsion's Minecraft Appeal
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on April 04, 2013, 09:20:24 PM
I'm going to use Loke's appeal as a reference because I thought it was a good idea and I was too lazy to think of something else...

What I did: I trolled, I griefed a few blocks just to kill someone for my own amusement and some other thing's I don't really remember

Appeal for what I did: I know I fucked up, and I know that I pissed people off to the point where they killed me over it (I don't blame them after looking back to it), After taking a break from Minecraft I've decided to start off on a new slate, a slate that won't annoy people. I was being immature, annoying, and I'm sure some people wanted to shove their fist in my skull. I can promise you that I won't start shit over a few diamonds, I won't be an ass, and I can assure you I can improve overtime and help the server as much as I can.
Thanks.
Title: Re: Fuzsion's Minecraft Appeal
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on April 04, 2013, 09:55:57 PM
I've been playing/talking with Fuzsion alot lately and i can tell that he has improved GREATLY from before and is sorry for what he did.
I don't see any reason as to why he should remain de-whitelisted any longer as it's been long since he got banned from MC.
And if he does do anything again a simple de-whitelist would be easy as cake.
Post by: Prox on April 05, 2013, 06:41:24 AM
I agree with Me Likes Dis. I think Fuzsion should be re-considered.
Post by: FrostBound on April 10, 2013, 01:07:29 AM
I think its been more than long enough considering it was suppose to be a one day ban in the first place. And as Chris said fuzsion has imporoved a lot and is more than ready to head back into Minecraft.
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on April 11, 2013, 12:39:44 PM
I feel like Fuzsion is ready to play again.

He's been very active recently, and from what I can tell he sounds like he knows what he's doing.
Post by: Cryptokid on April 12, 2013, 07:09:19 PM
I never had a problem with fuzion to begin with, so I would have supported this anyway. However, talking to him recently, I think he has matured since his previous ban from the minecraft server and I feel that he is ready for a re-whitelist.
Post by: Prox on April 25, 2013, 07:45:13 AM
Just like with Loke, I think that enough time has passed with Fuzsion and it is time to make the final decision.
Post by: saivon on August 07, 2014, 02:47:53 PM
Unapproved not enough support.