.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Unapproved => Topic started by: Loke on April 03, 2013, 07:07:25 PM

Title: Loke's Minecraft Appeal
Post by: Loke on April 03, 2013, 07:07:25 PM
What I did: I xrayed, stole from people (Fuzsion) and was just making hell for the people in the server.

My Appeal for what I did:
         I know what I did was wrong. Believe me, I learned from my mistakes. The frustration I got from being de-whitelisted
was pretty sad when I look back on it, but I just wanna have a second chance. I swear to god x-ray will not be on my list.
I was a fucktard, dickwad, whatever you want to call me, but I apologize so much for what I did. It was cheap, stupid
and I apologize for it. What I did was wrong, but I just want to play on the Minecraft server again. I just want a second
chance. I know that most of you don't trust me, but I've been trying to change my ways. I wasn't really trying before,
but since it gets me in more trouble than I think it would, I've been trying alot more. I sometimes slip, but I try to fix it
as best I can. I don't know how I can really fix this other than asking for a chance to do so. Thank you for reading till
the end and considering me being re-whitelisted.
Title: Re: Loke's Minecraft Appeal
Post by: Prox on April 04, 2013, 04:45:24 AM
From what I can tell, Loke is improving, he was responding well to the negativity he faced not long ago too and I think that enough time has passed from the time he got de-whitelisted and he should be re-considered.
Post by: Cheesy Sandwich on April 04, 2013, 09:02:33 PM
I agree with what prox said, he has been doing better and should be re-considered for the whitelist.
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on April 11, 2013, 12:37:58 PM
I think it'd be a sound time to let Loke achieve retribution, given what he's said and how long it's been.
Post by: Juan_Ambriz on April 13, 2013, 07:36:25 AM
Pretty much what everyone above stated,  I've been talking and playing with Loke since he got banned and he really does respond well, and I haven't noticed any negativity or trolling from his past years; I believe we should give him a second chance.

:thumbsup:
Post by: Deacon on April 18, 2013, 03:02:11 PM
It's not been 3 days and loke has been griefing my MC server. I know they're not related but I don't see any sort of behavior that indicates a change.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on April 18, 2013, 05:06:21 PM
I'm all for giving you another chance Loke, but I do recommend staying away from others if you do get rewhitelisted.
Post by: Prox on April 25, 2013, 07:42:56 AM
I believe that enough time has passed and a decision has to be made.
Post by: Sabb on April 25, 2013, 08:51:43 AM
I'm all for giving you another chance Loke, but I do recommend staying away from others if you do get rewhitelisted.
Tbh at this point I don't really care whether or not Loke is whitelisted, however I do agree. Would probably be best to mostly stay away from others if you do get whitelisted.
I believe that enough time has passed and a decision has to be made.
The appeal doesn't necessarily have to be locked or not imo. If it's open, it's because he's not being whitelisted yet. However that could change, so there's no problem with having the appeal open.
Post by: Prox on April 25, 2013, 10:00:43 AM
The appeal doesn't necessarily have to be locked or not imo. If it's open, it's because he's not being whitelisted yet. However that could change, so there's no problem with having the appeal open.
It's been 21 days as the appeal been made and even more time from when he was de-whitelisted, so I think that this is taking way too long and I don't think that Loke is very happy about it either.
Post by: Sabb on April 25, 2013, 11:50:57 AM
It's been 21 days as the appeal been made and even more time from when he was de-whitelisted, so I think that this is taking way too long and I don't think that Loke is very happy about it either.
So locking and denying would be beneficial?
Post by: Prox on April 25, 2013, 11:53:57 AM
So locking and denying would be beneficial?
I think that it's better then not doing anything but I personally would disagree with this kind of scenario.
Post by: Loke on April 25, 2013, 09:23:24 PM

Nah, I'd much rather wait for an answer from Coolz.
Post by: Prox on April 26, 2013, 05:55:00 AM
Nah, I'd much rather wait for an answer from Coolz.
I wasn't implying that admins should make the decision, the final decision is up to Coolz, not us.
Post by: Loke on April 26, 2013, 07:59:06 AM
I wasn't implying that admins should make the decision, the final decision is up to Coolz, not us.

You were saying the thread should be lox'd
Post by: Loke on July 07, 2013, 09:43:51 PM
bumpbecauseiwouldliketoplayminecraftagainwithanyonefromrndplease
Post by: Prox on July 09, 2013, 01:53:16 AM
I really think that it's time to make the decision.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on July 09, 2013, 04:21:52 AM
I really think that it's time to make the decision.
I second this,it's been a very long while now.
Post by: qt on July 09, 2013, 04:03:58 PM
I think he deserves to be unbanned, i played with him yesterday in TTT and he was no trouble at all.
Post by: Bomb Squad on July 09, 2013, 05:47:37 PM
I think he deserves to be unbanned, i played with him yesterday in TTT and he was no trouble at all.
I don't agree. I feel that after playing with Loke for a while that he needs to improve. Yesterday he was threatening other players and being generally disrespectful on the TTT server.
I can't vouch for his behavior on the Minecraft servers as I have not been whitelisted on them, so this might not apply to the situation here.

Just my 2 cents.
Post by: Loke on July 09, 2013, 08:42:54 PM
I don't agree. I feel that after playing with Loke for a while that he needs to improve. Yesterday he was threatening other players and being generally disrespectful on the TTT server.
I can't vouch for his behavior on the Minecraft servers as I have not been whitelisted on them, so this might not apply to the situation here.

Just my 2 cents.

In my defense, I was jokingly threatening people in the TTT server as they were saying things like "I'm gonna kill the AFKs".
Post by: saivon on July 09, 2013, 10:22:59 PM
In my defense, I was jokingly threatening people in the TTT server as they were saying things like "I'm gonna kill the AFKs".

Still wouldn't really joke about that... and I guess that does show your level of maturity imo it still feels like you rarely changed at all and tbh I don't think you ever will I really just think you are one of those people who have such a horrible mindset and an overwhelming ego I know my comment probably won't affect this but that's just me.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on July 10, 2013, 12:35:35 AM

Still wouldn't really joke about that... and I guess that does show your level of maturity imo it still feels like you rarely changed at all and tbh I don't think you ever will I really just think you are one of those people who have such a horrible mindset and an overwhelming ego I know my comment probably won't affect this but that's just me.
Let's not go in that zone.
Post by: saivon on July 10, 2013, 01:45:32 AM

Why not? It's really true and I am sure others are probably thinking the same thing.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on July 10, 2013, 02:39:04 AM

Why not? It's really true and I am sure others are probably thinking the same thing.
Just because everyone might be thinking it doesn't mean they want to hear it.
Some things are better left untold,or atleast told in private.
Post by: Sabb on July 10, 2013, 03:03:54 AM
It's an appeal thread open for opinions. I would personally do so in maybe a little less of an insulting manner though but it's not a big deal.
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on July 10, 2013, 07:53:46 AM

Look, I don't really like Loke to be honest, but it seems he only screwed up once on TTT and it was a joke. Jokes like that shouldn't be taken seriously especially on a MINECRAFT appeal, as the name explains; it's a joke, not something serious.
This appeal has been going on far too long and quite frankly I forgot about it.

The way I've seen Loke I think he's improved quite abit.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on July 10, 2013, 03:18:51 PM
It's an appeal thread open for opinions. I would personally do so in maybe a little less of an insulting manner though but it's not a big deal.
As i was about to say on my previous post,but screwed up like an idiot.
That's what i was referring to,not his opinion in general but as you said,the way he spoke it in a manner that will probably cause alot of arguing.
Probably should've cleared that up in the first place.
Post by: Sabb on July 10, 2013, 04:38:28 PM
As i was about to say on my previous post,but screwed up like an idiot.
That's what i was referring to,not his opinion in general but as you said,the way he spoke it in a manner that will probably cause alot of arguing.
Probably should've cleared that up in the first place.
It'll only cause arguments if people want it to and allow it to.
I don't see that it's worth it.
Post by: Shockah on July 13, 2013, 05:46:52 AM
May not be my place to comment being as I've only just started playing on the servers again, but I felt I should. From what I've seen Loke hasn't changed from the last time I played with him, and back then he was nothing short of a nuisance. In general as an individual, I don't feel he has the maturity to be given the freedom being white-listed warrants. That being said, I have only been back a short while and those instances may have been out of the ordinary for him these days.
Post by: This Cactus on July 13, 2013, 06:19:40 AM
Should I even bother?

No offense really Loke, you can get 'carried away' at times and make those decisions that some would say show your maturity but really, 50% of the joke is really meant. You can also get people to leave the servers making everyone else leave cuz theyre gonna get bored since the servers empty but going back on topic, Bomb mentioned in TTT and TTT is different from Minecraft, but do you really mean your words? Words can be signs of what you can do but will you really do it? Will you really change?
Post by: saivon on August 07, 2014, 02:49:33 PM
Approved  :thumbsup:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)