.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => VIPs => Topic started by: [Valor]iPounce on March 11, 2013, 11:29:13 PM

Title: Will be inactive
Post by: [Valor]iPounce on March 11, 2013, 11:29:13 PM
Father took down my computer, now i have no father. Cant really type with this crappy keypad
Title: Re: Will be inactive
Post by: Prox on March 12, 2013, 02:39:58 AM
Alright man, hope you'll get it back soon.

Moved this to VIP, hope you don't mind.
Post by: [Valor]iPounce on March 13, 2013, 07:11:04 AM
I dont know where that post but here
update
i filed a complaint to the police about my father, because he cant really take my computer and give it to random people cuz i have my name on the computer without my permission. Also filed other complaint like abandonment, child abuse, and insufficient support from a parent. On the other news, i cant really go online becase my old pc doesnt boot.
The hearing will be probably this friday
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on March 13, 2013, 08:57:05 AM
update
i filed a complaint to the police about my father, because he cant really take my computer and give it to random people cuz i have my name on the computer withou dewt my permission. Also filed other complaint like abandonment, child abuse, and insufficient support from a parent. On the other news, i cant really go online becase my old pc doesnt boot.
Wow, I hope everything works out alright, any reason why he just took your computer, or would you rather not disclose anything?
Post by: TehHank on March 13, 2013, 09:21:21 AM
update
i filed a complaint to the police about my father, because he cant really take my computer and give it to random people cuz i have my name on the computer without my permission. Also filed other complaint like abandonment, child abuse, and insufficient support from a parent. On the other news, i cant really go online becase my old pc doesnt boot.
Oh shit good luck man. Hope everything goes well for you.
Post by: coolzeldad on March 13, 2013, 11:06:00 AM
Holy shiz man, best of luck with that. That sounds really messed up.
Post by: Sabb on March 13, 2013, 03:49:29 PM
update
Shit dude that really sucks, sorry to hear :/. Hope everything works out well for you.
Post by: [Valor]iPounce on March 13, 2013, 07:37:26 PM
Dont worry guys, i got this. I have all valid reason why he should give me back my pc and there is a high chance that he will go to jail. Since he likes to speak english, im gonna pwn his shit down until he starts to beg for forgiveness but i aint going to forgive him anyway
Post by: Sabb on March 13, 2013, 08:04:39 PM
Dont worry guys, i got this. I have all valid reason why he should give me back my pc and there is a high chance that he will go to jail. Since he likes to speak english, im gonna pwn his shit down until he starts to beg for forgiveness but i aint going to forgive him anyway
It's good to hear that you're so confident about the situation but I'm a bit more worried for you than whether or not you'll get back your computer o_o.
Post by: [Valor]iPounce on March 23, 2013, 05:42:06 PM
Got my computer back, catch you later since im going to a graduation.