.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Admin => Topic started by: coolzeldad on March 01, 2013, 12:52:44 AM

Title: Application: Unit
Post by: coolzeldad on March 01, 2013, 12:52:44 AM
Unit has been suggested to me by other adminz and haz no appz D:

Want to get some opinionz! Thanks
Title: Re: Application: Unit
Post by: Juan_Ambriz on March 01, 2013, 07:22:16 AM
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Unit is one amazing and trustworthy person. I have known and trusted unit for quite a while now, he is extremely trust worthy and have never seen him lose his head on the servers. I don't think he has any enemies, and is very, very intelligent. Activity is no problem for him because he does play regularly.
Unit has my full support.
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Post by: Prox on March 01, 2013, 07:37:08 AM
Very intelligent and calm person, always polite, not only that, he also does quite a great deal in-game as well, definitely a great candidate.
Post by: TehHank on March 01, 2013, 07:44:41 AM
He is always polite to all players never mind what rank that player has. He is very fun to have around and a prominent member of our Community and is an avid player on our servers. I can place all my trust in his hands no doubt  :thumbsup:
Post by: Sabb on March 01, 2013, 08:58:35 AM
Tbh I'd be pretty happy if Unit were promoted. He's a really smart, extremely level-headed and friendly guy. Really helpful and reliable. Also active. If he actually wants admin (haven't heard from him that he does actually?) then I think he could be a pretty good contribution to the servers in-game and represent the community well.
Post by: Apie2 on March 01, 2013, 12:13:27 PM
Yesh, please.
Unit is a great guy, very helpfull and respective to everybody.
He is mature and known and has been here for a while and I think he will be a great candidate.

I really would like to see Unit as Admin.
 :thumbsup:
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on May 09, 2013, 01:02:26 PM
I think Unit would be a fantastic addition to the administrative team, he is very smart and respectful to people, and has always followed the rules. He's helpful and never asks for anything in return, he is a great person to consider. (http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5350/crown1.png)
Post by: blαh2355 on May 10, 2013, 03:31:26 PM
I can say that Unit is an awesome person and has been here for a while. He demonstrates administrative worthy skills and is very helpful to all willing.

I can safely say :thumbsup: from me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post by: Frank on May 10, 2013, 04:14:26 PM
Yes yes yes yes! This pleases me!
Not only is Unit very calm and thoughtful, he is also very open and diplomatic. He's a big thinker, and a big brainer.
I think this would be a great addition to the administrative team of rANdOm, and a fresh one, too.

:thumbsup:
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on May 10, 2013, 04:46:21 PM
I am completely in support of him getting promoted.
As everyone mentioned above,he know's the rules,been here a while,very intelligent,patient and calm no matter what.

+1