.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Technology (Read Only) => Mapping => Topic started by: jimonions on February 14, 2013, 04:08:09 AM

Title: Sorry guys
Post by: jimonions on February 14, 2013, 04:08:09 AM
I haven't been keeping up with putting up maps, I may be off by a bit but my last map I put up was maybe 8+ months ago.

The reason for this is because I have been doing different things to become better, testing things out here and there for the best performance / quality. Also if anyone remember I posted 1 or 2 maps I said I would release but never did. This may be because the map encountered un-fixable problems or takes over a week to compile due to bad map design. I tried working out these problems and I think I've managed to make better quality stuff to reduce the time so I'm happy that worked out.

I still have to release that one map in particular and I think I finally have a solution for dealing with the long compile time.

I have also been doing a smaller map as a side thing which Ill probably put on as well.

Since a lot more time is put into making these things now I wont be rolling them out every month like I did in the past, but ill be trying my best to bring something to the table with regards to school work being a bitch right now.

aight.
enjoy this thingy right here if you want.
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qfkiYVOpdfk/ULBai-WzK3I/AAAAAAAABjE/q5E8ByzeNNc/s720/dormant_magma_cave.gif)
Title: Re: Sorry guys
Post by: coolzeldad on February 14, 2013, 04:17:05 AM
I haven't been keeping up with putting up maps, I may be off by a bit but my last map I put up was maybe 8+ months ago.

The reason for this is because I have been doing different things to become better, testing things out here and there for the best performance / quality. Also if anyone remember I posted 1 or 2 maps I said I would release but never did. This may be because the map encountered un-fixable problems or takes over a week to compile due to bad map design. I tried working out these problems and I think I've managed to make better quality stuff to reduce the time so I'm happy that worked out.

I still have to release that one map in particular and I think I finally have a solution for dealing with the long compile time.

I have also been doing a smaller map as a side thing which Ill probably put on as well.

Since a lot more time is put into making these things now I wont be rolling them out every month like I did in the past, but ill be trying my best to bring something to the table with regards to school work being a bitch right now.

aight.
enjoy this thingy right here if you want.
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qfkiYVOpdfk/ULBai-WzK3I/AAAAAAAABjE/q5E8ByzeNNc/s720/dormant_magma_cave.gif)

Wow, pretty badass source rendering in that gif.

Looking forward toward many more of your awesome mapz and stuphz! :3
Post by: TehHank on February 14, 2013, 04:28:36 AM
So beautiful (http://ihazhoumous.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/crying-meme_large.png)
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on February 14, 2013, 02:07:46 PM
Oh my god Jim, that looks fucking awesome, good job :D
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on February 14, 2013, 02:28:19 PM
Wait...thats in
SOURCE?!
Or am I just dumb, if so
THEN FUCKING AMAZING.
Post by: memo3300 on February 14, 2013, 06:25:13 PM
Please have my babies