.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Regular => Unapproved => Topic started by: BJ_Cumstain on January 26, 2013, 03:07:59 PM

Title: BJ_Cumstains Regular application
Post by: BJ_Cumstain on January 26, 2013, 03:07:59 PM
Nickname: BJ_Cumstain
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43486337
Favorite Interests: Games, Money, games,girls,and tacos love them tacos
Favorite Servers:.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers of course and, tryhardia servers
Time Online: Usually online all week end and mostly every week night

Languages I Speak: english,spanish, japanese
Education:High school, currently in college
Some stuff I don't like: Rdmers, Burritos, Admin Aboos
Other games I play: Skyim, San andreas multiplayer, ace of spades, DAYZ, The ship, and Left 4 Dead 2

Summary:
Hello, my name is BJ_Cumstain, i know its a funny name but its great and unique, I would love to be a regular in the servers in i play there most of my free time and i love the people in the servers, the admins are fun and helpful. My name is BJ_Cumstain and thanks for reading my application.
Title: Re: BJ_Cumstains Regular application
Post by: saivon on January 26, 2013, 07:38:20 PM
Not to sure about this not trying to be mean or anything but I have heard you did have a history of rdming and you have gotten banned to I think so I'm sorry but  :thumbsdown: maybe you should just play fairly  and get to know a couple people on the server and you should be good
Post by: Cheesy Sandwich on January 26, 2013, 07:40:59 PM
well, today ingame, you RDMed people, witch sent your karma down to 293. and when asked by alot of people on the server, I did not see you respond why you RDM'd. then you were banned for 3 hours. im gona have to say,  :thumbsdown:
Post by: BJ_Cumstain on January 26, 2013, 08:00:21 PM
i did answer, i said loke killed master, i killed loke and then i was getting shot from behind, i turned around saw lol shooting me and i shot him and killed him then someone killed me.
Post by: saivon on January 26, 2013, 08:12:57 PM
Well either way you are still banned for rdming reasons after that so yah...
Post by: Cheesy Sandwich on January 26, 2013, 08:43:43 PM
i did answer, i said loke killed master, i killed loke and then i was getting shot from behind, i turned around saw lol shooting me and i shot him and killed him then someone killed me.

well, I did not see you do so. maybe someone else did.
Post by: Asuna Yuuki on January 26, 2013, 08:56:20 PM
I don't/can't go by other peoples saying, but I have to say this.

No offense, but by the tell of your name, BJ_Cumstains, I can tell the immaturity.
But either way, I haven't played with you. So I don't know how you perform ingame.

I'm going to leave at a +0 right now till I get a chance to play with you.
Post by: Lazord on January 26, 2013, 11:59:43 PM
Erm BJ, I think you should wait a bit more for Reg status, you've been RDMing a bit. I know you don't mean to do it, but you should really watch what you do.
Sorry  :thumbsdown:
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on February 16, 2013, 09:53:24 PM
Erm,okay so the app is abit weird but i'll get down to my opinion.

You're a great guy,friendly,obey the rules(as far as i know) and you're quite fun to be around and when i keep seeing your name i .-.
I would totally support this app but i'm gonna give you a 0 for now as i'm not sure what you've been doing entirely
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on February 16, 2013, 10:15:52 PM
Erm,okay so the app is abit weird but i'll get down to my opinion.

You're a great guy,friendly,obey the rules(as far as i know) and you're quite fun to be around and when i keep seeing your name i .-.
I would totally support this app but i'm gonna give you a 0 for now as i'm not sure what you've been doing entirely
Pretty much this, but I haven't had any issues with him before, but as the posts say there have been some issues.
+0
Post by: qt on February 17, 2013, 12:08:32 AM
Well, I don't recall BJ rdming in the past, but he seems to have learned not to do that.
He's cool and fun to be around.
:thumbsup:
Post by: Sabb on February 17, 2013, 10:17:49 AM
http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=cumstain&Submit= (http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=cumstain&Submit=)
Heard problems with your spray yet again yesterday, so no.