.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Report => Approved => Topic started by: Lazord on December 28, 2012, 09:49:28 PM

Title: [1 Wk][1 Day][1 Day][3 Days][3 Days][4 Days][4 Days][4 Days][1 Day][2 Days]Collections of all kinds
Post by: Lazord on December 28, 2012, 09:49:28 PM
First of all I'd like to apologize for the huge abnormal amount of reports but I've been longing to report these people for sometime. I also apologize for not giving demos and please excuse some of the screenshots I give, because some of them may be similar but all I"m trying to show is proof of their actions.

This shows the amount of RDM that occurs in TTT.

Part 1:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Thank you for reading all this
Title: Re: Collections of all kinds of RDM's and predicted Ghosting.
Post by: saivon on December 28, 2012, 09:52:57 PM
Major  :thumbsup: from me I was there for all of it and Lazarod  has gotten some great evidence if you ask me
Post by: blαh2355 on December 28, 2012, 10:48:50 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I votebanned baconstrips in the evening for a RDM and lying he didn't do it. I suggest a longer punishment for him.
Post by: saivon on December 28, 2012, 11:29:48 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I votebanned baconstrips in the evening for a RDM and lying he didn't do it. I suggest a longer punishment for him.

Agreed
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on December 29, 2012, 01:27:14 PM
I've seen Baconstrips before.

+1
Post by: Sabb on February 16, 2013, 10:19:27 AM
Well this is going to take a while...
Giving xyxbox172 a week, ImaBigWatermelon a day, and Leechmoreplz =OTP= a day.
Giving Chick3nSox 3 days.
Giving Shionth 3 days.
Giving Baconstrips 4 days.
Giving scubaachriss 4 days, FortuneCookie 4 days,  Dr.Washcloth 1 day, ButterChuckles 2 days.

Also I noticed I was in the damage logs on Baconstrips. Idk if you tried pointing him out to me in-game at the time but if you did and I didn't respond or something you should add me on Steam and notify me there next time. I often alt-tab while I'm in-game or go in Steam overlay so I very rarely pay attention to the in-game chat. If you do add me on Steam/already have with a different alias then just send me a message on Steam or a pm here or something so I know. Often don't check my invites cause idk half the people so I just leave them there until I know there's a reason I was added.
Sorry for how long it took for the report to be dealt with btw, that sure was a lot though. Thanks for reporting all that shit.