.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Entertainment (Read Only) => Movies & Television => Topic started by: Juan_Ambriz on December 04, 2012, 11:07:02 PM

Title: Tron: Legacy
Post by: Juan_Ambriz on December 04, 2012, 11:07:02 PM
This move by far my favorite movie I've watched it about like 10-20 times no joke.
I find it really inspirational and the music is from Daft Punk which I really love.
My friend and I actually went to the midnight premier of it.

If anyone has seen this movie what did you think about it, if you haven't seen it I really recommend you see it.

Also I didn't post in pyro's thread cuz fuck it I love this movie to much

Neds own thread
Title: Re: Tron: Legacy
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on December 05, 2012, 07:59:00 AM
This move by far my favorite movie I've watched it about like 10-20 times no joke.
I find it really inspirational and the music is from Daft Punk which I really love.

If anyone has seen this movie what did you think about it, if you haven't seen it I really recommend you see it.

Neds own thread
I completely agree, I really love this movie, seen about 3 or 4 times. I love how it's so easy to follow without having a simple plot; and just the atmosphere is awesome. The ending is a tad upsetting but at the same time understandable. It was an incredible leap from the first Tron movie thats for sure.  I think it's cool they added a Tron legacy world in Kingdom Hearts dream drop.
Post by: Alkaline on December 05, 2012, 10:49:59 AM

Neds own thread
I saw the midnight premier and I love the intro.
Post by: Bishop on December 05, 2012, 01:54:52 PM
Tron Legacy will always be in my top favorites, I never seen a movie which such awesome music and beautiful picture, great story, I hope they make another 
Post by: whagman on December 10, 2012, 09:49:23 AM

Neds own thread

Juan, did you ever watch interstella 5555 by daft punk? I guess it's kind of a movie.