.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Admin => Topic started by: Deathie on September 30, 2012, 01:04:09 PM

Title: Application: Alkaline
Post by: Deathie on September 30, 2012, 01:04:09 PM
Right, so let me start off by saying that I personally trust Alkaline a lot. He's been a great friend of mine, and I feel he's perfectly capable to handle the responsibilities of Admin. He's active, nice, rational, is extremely helpful to newcomers, and has been here more than enough time to have earned it.

Please, post your opinions, I'd like to hear what the rest of the community thinks.
Title: Re: Application: Alkaline
Post by: Alphaggot on September 30, 2012, 01:15:05 PM
I would honestly love Alkaline as an Admin. Like you said, he's very active and helpful.

Better sorry than safe.
Post by: Prox on September 30, 2012, 02:09:24 PM
I would absolutely agree with this promotion.
Post by: Dale Feles on September 30, 2012, 03:20:54 PM
He's active, nice, rational, is extremely helpful to newcomers, and has been here more than enough time to have earned it.

:thumbsup:
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on September 30, 2012, 07:06:22 PM
I would honestly love Alkaline as an Admin. Like you said, he's very active and helpful.

Pretty much that.

I would also like to see Alkaline as an Admin on the servers.

:thumbsup: I forgot these existed
Post by: Tezuni on October 15, 2012, 09:22:30 PM
Alkaline's been around, active on both forums and in-game, so I'd also like to see him as admin.  He's always chill around others and is a great candidate. 
Post by: blαh2355 on October 16, 2012, 11:44:28 AM
Alkaline is an awesome and cool person anywhere anytime. He would fit right into the administration.
Post by: Cable on October 16, 2012, 12:04:05 PM
Alkaline seems to be more worried about hackers than the current admins are. Hes always very watchful for rule breakers and is a great guy to do almost anything with. Hes been a good friend of mine for a long time and he definitely deserves this.
Post by: TehHank on October 16, 2012, 12:10:36 PM
Alkaline is one of the most respected VIP's on the servers and is always watching all over us for hackers and rule breakers. +1

(he also is quite intimidating to a few people i believe)
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on October 16, 2012, 12:24:31 PM
Alkaline has been my friend for a long time, and he's been ont he servers for just as much. He has always been one to help the servers and be a contribution, and I think he'd do a great a job and I have a lot of faith in him. I know he'd make a great admin, he's already a great VIP.

Good luck! (http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5350/crown1.png)
Post by: Yellow Killer on October 16, 2012, 01:14:56 PM
I've been playing with Alkaline for a long time and I think he's beyond ready for admin. I like to see more new admins in the community. Alkaline would be an excellent candidate for admin due to his positive actions.  :thumbsup:
Post by: Cable on October 16, 2012, 03:48:25 PM
Alkaline 2012
Post by: Apie2 on October 18, 2012, 03:30:55 AM
 :thumbsup:
I post later why when I get out the hospital.
Post by: coolzeldad on November 19, 2012, 05:34:52 PM
Welcome to the administration :)