.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Support (Read Only) => Suggestions => Topic started by: pyrosheep on September 24, 2012, 04:59:50 PM

Title: Let's take all the overplayed maps and put them out of rotation for a week.
Post by: pyrosheep on September 24, 2012, 04:59:50 PM
I think it would be cool for TTT. Take out the overplayed maps and force people try out the other ones.
Title: Re: Let's take all the overplayed maps and put them out of rotation for a week.
Post by: Zevante on September 24, 2012, 05:24:53 PM
force people
No.

It would scare people off.
Title: Re: Let's take all the overplayed maps and put them out of rotation for a week.
Post by: pyrosheep on September 24, 2012, 05:26:34 PM
No.

It would scare people off.
force people. show them you're the alpha-male, Zevante... show them you're the alpha-male...
Post by: HideoKojima on September 24, 2012, 05:46:28 PM
I'd die without Lost Temple and Clue.  No crazy cubes already makes me feel empty inside.
Post by: Ἆxule on September 24, 2012, 07:00:05 PM
I don't see why people are always fussing about over played maps. The majority of people want to play a certain map, then why should we prevent them from doing so?
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on September 24, 2012, 09:23:47 PM
I'd die without Lost Temple and Clue.  No crazy cubes already makes me feel empty inside.
>crazy cubes

Leave.
Now.
Post by: whagman on September 24, 2012, 11:57:25 PM
how bout we just take out some of the maps we literally never play so that it is easier to find other maps.
Post by: Travelsonic on September 25, 2012, 06:57:51 AM
how bout we just take out some of the maps we literally never play so that it is easier to find other maps.

Problem is, maybe people want to play hose maps, but the votes never go in their favor.

I like just extending a period of time in which they - being "overplayed" maps - are not pickable.
Post by: pyrosheep on September 25, 2012, 11:09:11 AM
I dunno, taking out overplayed maps and being forced to play the other maps to find other maps to be overplayed sounds pretty awesome.
Post by: whagman on September 25, 2012, 08:52:50 PM
Problem is, maybe people want to play hose maps, but the votes never go in their favor.

I have honestly seen maps that have never even been voted for. maybe if we do take some maps out and we are forced to play the maps that NEVER get voted on we will enjoy them and play on them more.
Post by: Viole on September 26, 2012, 07:54:20 AM
You could do something like maps already picked within 5 rounds or so can't be picked until like 7 more rounds or something.
Post by: coolzeldad on September 26, 2012, 02:37:33 PM
You could do something like maps already picked within 5 rounds or so can't be picked until like 7 more rounds or something.

already done, you can't pick a map for 10 rounds after it's been played
Post by: Viole on September 27, 2012, 06:40:24 AM
Then how can maps be so overplayed  :(