.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Entertainment (Read Only) => Comics => Topic started by: Lavenchie on September 10, 2012, 05:42:14 PM

Title: Homestuck general
Post by: Lavenchie on September 10, 2012, 05:42:14 PM
www.mspaintadventures.com (http://www.mspaintadventures.com)

Know Your Meme: Homestuck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1BrK1AFyc#ws)

Title: Re: Homestuck general
Post by: blαh2355 on September 10, 2012, 06:54:04 PM
My brain is full of fuck right now. This is so long, I'm at the part with Dave.
Post by: Lavenchie on September 10, 2012, 07:01:31 PM
My brain is full of fuck right now. This is so long, I'm at the part with Dave.
And you haven't even got to where they enter the medium.
Post by: Deacon on September 10, 2012, 07:09:35 PM
This is the first I've ever heard of this
Post by: TehHank on September 11, 2012, 05:29:44 AM
>arms stuck in a cake.

i cant read on
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on September 11, 2012, 09:11:38 AM
heh lavenchie i see you are showing it around at last
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on September 11, 2012, 12:12:53 PM
I stopped getting into Homestuck when they introduced the second group of kids, but I've been considering reading it again. It reminds me a lot of Kingdom Hearts in the way that, though it can have a pretty shitty fanbase (A girl at my school for example -shivers-) I like the overall concept and the story, though it can get confusing and it is not for people who can't read long things.

Is Homestuck the Ulysses of the Internet? | Idea Channel | PBS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLK7RI_HW-E#ws)
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on October 13, 2012, 01:11:23 AM
Oh no. I clicked the link you have, and while I'm not yet on the part where he actually plays this "Sburb", it is surprisingly funny. Something tells me it was the comic's community that really put me off and caused me to really despise homestuck.

It's just so funny, but I'm worried it will turn sour down the line. I'm also having many mixed feelings about the very fact that I find it funny.
Oh god, I'm laughing so hard. At the same time I am also very aprehensive of this whole thing. NNNNGH.

God, whoever wrote this is brilliant!
He did this art in MSpaint too? That tool is of even more use than even I thought possible.

Ok, I certainly like it... Though I have a bad feeling about the change the things with horns will bring.

[stopped at end of act 2]
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on October 13, 2012, 09:08:10 AM
Oh no. I clicked the link you have, and while I'm not yet on the part where he actually plays this "Sburb", it is surprisingly funny. Something tells me it was the comic's community that really put me off and caused me to really despise homestuck.

It's just so funny, but I'm worried it will turn sour down the line. I'm also having many mixed feelings about the very fact that I find it funny.
Oh god, I'm laughing so hard. At the same time I am also very aprehensive of this whole thing. NNNNGH.

God, whoever wrote this is brilliant!
He did this art in MSpaint too? That tool is of even more use than even I thought possible.

Ok, I certainly like it... Though I have a bad feeling about the change the things with horns will bring.

[stopped at end of act 2]
Andrew Hussie is quite the author.  I really REALLY dislike the fanbase for Homestuck, just like I hate the fanbase for Kingdom Hearts, but that doesn't stop me from liking either of them. The people who like HS/KH are just generally really smothering, and really weird, not generally in a good way either. I have a few Homestuck fans at my school. One is Alright, but the others make me want to cry everything.

Either way the comic itself is really quite entertaining if you're willing to take the time to read something hideously long.
Post by: Lavenchie on October 13, 2012, 07:09:59 PM
Andrew Hussie is quite the author.  I really REALLY dislike the fanbase for Homestuck, just like I hate the fanbase for Kingdom Hearts, but that doesn't stop me from liking either of them. The people who like HS/KH are just generally really smothering, and really weird, not generally in a good way either. I have a few Homestuck fans at my school. One is Alright, but the others make me want to cry everything.

Either way the comic itself is really quite entertaining if you're willing to take the time to read something hideously long.
The fanbase is just nothing but RP and smut
But then again what fanbase doesn't have this
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on October 31, 2012, 06:00:55 PM
Dang it. The site is down due to the storm on the East Coast. [I was on #6962]

And now it's back up! Sweet!
Post by: Lavenchie on November 20, 2012, 01:24:59 PM
>New update
God damn it Hussie, don't you even think that's a bit of an overkill even for Gamzee?
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on November 20, 2012, 03:57:41 PM
>New update
God damn it Hussie, don't you even think that's a bit of an overkill even for Gamzee?
I STILL NEED TO CATCH UP ;_;
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on November 22, 2012, 01:25:23 AM
[Spoilers ahead!]

>New update

I dunno, I sort of think that
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The
I was also kind of confused as to
Post by: Lavenchie on November 22, 2012, 11:13:49 AM

I dunno, I sort of think that

The
I was also kind of confused as to
Probably Andrew Hussie or one of the Exiles.

Edit: Definitely Hussie, and more then sure
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on November 25, 2012, 11:58:02 AM
Probably Andrew Hussie or one of the Exiles.

Edit: Definitely Hussie, and more then sure

Yeah, makes sense.
Post by: Lavenchie on November 25, 2012, 12:57:39 PM

Post by: Seb on August 10, 2013, 10:18:04 AM
Post by: blαh2355 on August 11, 2013, 09:00:08 AM
My friend convinced me to read it earlier this year and I got as far as Act 6 but then I stopped for a while and now I don't have the motivation to read on :D

Now there's 3 new acts, WTF
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on August 31, 2013, 11:31:06 PM
Homestuck Animation - A Lullaby for Gods (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKfP9N28buk#)