.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) => Projects => Topic started by: Purple on August 25, 2012, 09:18:04 PM

Title: [no name] Comic Project #2 (character sheets)
Post by: Purple on August 25, 2012, 09:18:04 PM
About the comic

Alright, I said I'd do this somewhere around 4 months ago and I'm making a new comic, hopefully this one will be more organized than the last one.
I haven't thought of a name yet but it will be based on cogs's island thread.

Requirements

If you want to be in the comic I'll need you to fill out a form, same thing as last time.
If there's nothing you want to change in your last character if you were in the last comic then you could just paste some of the same answers from the other thread if you want.
You don't have to be that realistic about it but nothing too unrealistic like green hair, yellow eyes, or stupidly detailed clothes, it's would be fine if it was like a hairstyle you wanted but you didn't have, nothing too crazy please.
Also, unlike last time, you can have two of the same hobbies, it just goes along with your personality for this.

FEEL VERY FREE TO GIVE OUT PICTURE REFERENCES THEY'RE A WHOLE LOT EASIER!

also again like last time, if I +1 you you've did the app right, if I don't redo it or ask me about it through PM, steam, or skype or whatever you have me on

Eye color :
Hair color :
Hair style :
Description :
Clothes :
Hobby(besides computer) :
Theme songs (happy,sad,scared,normal, and anymore you can think of) :
Advantages :

EXAMPLE ( use this as a reference if you're not sure ) :

Eye color : Green
Hair color : Blonde
Hair style : Scene/down to stomach
Description : always trying to stay excited and happy but easily brought down by simple things, can be mean jokingly and intentionally depending how close she is to a person. not very intelligent, usually acts depending on how she feels.
Clothes : Orange jacket with a heart on the left boob, red white and blue scarf, blue jean shorts, white and black leggings, long boots up to the knees black and white shirt under shirt.
Hobby(besides computer) : Drawing, anything artistic and quiet
Theme songs : (haven't thought of any yet)
Advantages : Good at sneaking her way out of situations/challenges

Extra important info:

There will only be 15 slots this time instead of me not setting a limit at all, last time that kind of caused problems and I had to kick some people out and I don't want to do that :v

and I'm not going to be unfair and not let you in just because I don't have a good reputation with you or anything like that, everyone is welcome to join except new comers with any rank less than senior or anyone with negative respect.. I don't want someone who has a bad rep with the entire community in this lol..

Title: Re: [no name] Comic Project #2 (character sheets)
Post by: Tiger Guy on August 25, 2012, 09:29:58 PM
Hair color : Brown
Hair style : Wavy/Curly
Description : Likes to have fun. Comes off as mean, but doesn't really mean it. Willing to get along with anyone that doesn't mess with him.
Clothes : Red V-neck, khaki pants, and dress shoes
Hobby(besides computer) : Sport
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Advantages : Willing to help out on anything that isn't dumb.
Post by: Lazer Blade on August 25, 2012, 09:35:41 PM
Eye color : Hazel
Hair style : atm my hair Is like Will Smiths http://screencrave.com/2008-12-18/interview-will-smith-on-seven-pounds-i-am-legend-and-more/ (http://screencrave.com/2008-12-18/interview-will-smith-on-seven-pounds-i-am-legend-and-more/)
Description : I have an incredibly dry humor at times, I am not quick to anger, I usually get along with everybody I meet,
and I don't consider myself to be a genius but I am smart.
Clothes: Orange T-shirt with blue jeans
Hobby(besides computer) : Soccer and Basketball

Theme songs (happy,sad,scared,normal, and anymore you can think of) : Normal     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5femNzdU_e0&feature=related (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5femNzdU_e0&feature=related)

Advantages : Good with building.
Post by: Cake Faice on August 25, 2012, 09:43:04 PM
Eye color : Darkish Brown
Hair color : Darkish Brown
Hair style : Curly, down to shoulders (same as last comic)
Description : Prefer not to kill/fight with anyone, always carries his acoustic guitar, can generally get along well with anyone and can be somewhat sympathetic.
Clothes : Same as last comic, but with a shirt under the hoodie and not really that skinny/buff
Hobby(besides computer) : Musician skills

Happy and normal:
Sad:

Advantages : Knows how to play songs fit to up bring people happily, loosen tension, moody and romantic, and generally have fun with it and the people around. Can play an instrument/music challenge if one appears

And the guitar if possible:

Post by: Seb on August 25, 2012, 10:15:16 PM
i'd post but i'm playing mvm with bros right now,

leaving this here to edit
Post by: Purple on August 25, 2012, 10:38:43 PM
uh my bad, I actually need a bit more different things I forgot I made an entirely new form ._. can you redo it with the new one please :v sorry, my fault
Post by: Deacon on August 25, 2012, 11:42:58 PM
uh my bad, I actually need a bit more different things I forgot I made an entirely new form ._. can you redo it with the new one please :v sorry, my fault

WELL NOW I DON'T WANT ONE.

Post by: Seb on August 25, 2012, 11:45:54 PM
dude what

How would apply theme songs to a comic.
Post by: Purple on August 25, 2012, 11:47:10 PM
dude what

How would apply theme songs to a comic.
well I put them in my other comic too, just to add more feeling to the comic I guess lol you don't have to do it it's optional
Post by: Seb on August 26, 2012, 12:24:20 AM

Appearance: Something like this drawing I made of me

Description: Outgoing, analytical, and a bit of a conversationalist. Excessively amorous, stubborn, and domineering (with a hint of a superiority complex). Bulletproof sense of confidence and self-esteem. Restless and sensitive to other emotions, will desert group or even find another if things get boring/conflictive.

Hobby: Light exercise, (as of recent) bass guitar, Russian

Advantages: Good at steering conversations to get what I want
Post by: Prox on August 26, 2012, 03:51:25 AM
Eye color : Same as in the last comic.

Hair color : Same as in the last comic.

Hair style : Same as in the last comic.

Description : I want to be best at everything, I love to take a part in arguments when I have a valid point to defend, pretty outgoing, strong and fairly intelligent but in most cases I act not too smart because of simply not seeing a point.

Clothes : Same as in the last comic.

Hobby(besides computer) : Basketball, fishing.

Advantages : Incredible power of will.
Post by: Loke on August 26, 2012, 10:21:53 AM
Eye color : Blue
Hair color : Blonde
Hair style : Messy
Description : Always trying to help, but sometimes fails and gets shouted at for it. Has a creative mind and thinks of how he can build something. Also, he is very competitive.
Clothes : Blue shirt with a pair of baggy white shorts, and a baseball hat with a C on it. I have no idea why a C, but if you wanna put something else, do it.
Hobby(besides computer) : Reading, building stuff and helping others.

Advantages : Very agile, has good reflexes and a godlike reaction time.
Disadvantages : Not very strong, Has bad vision.
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on August 26, 2012, 11:01:21 AM
ok
Post by: Loke on August 26, 2012, 06:43:02 PM
Eye color : Dark brown
Hair color : Black
Hair style : Short straight hair
Description : Likes sandbox games, easy to get along with, little weird at some times.
Clothes : Dark green shirt with black shorts.
Hobby(besides computer) : none
Advantages : Very experienced with gmod tools but not much with wiremod.
I thought we were talking about a comic about people on a island and not GMod .-.
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on August 26, 2012, 10:46:57 PM
I thought we were talking about a comic about people on a island and not GMod .-.

stranded gamemode
Post by: Purple on August 26, 2012, 11:59:13 PM
stranded gamemode
no
Post by: coolzeldad on August 27, 2012, 03:26:57 PM
binned by op request
Post by: coolzeldad on September 02, 2012, 10:41:42 PM
restored by op request
Post by: Lavenchie on September 03, 2012, 02:35:57 PM
Eye color : Brown
Hair style : Shaggy bowl cut
Description : A little on the fat side, Somewhat low on self esteem, tries to be funny only to make good ones on a few occasion.
Clothes :
Hobby(besides computer) : Drawing, Frisbee golf, Anything that involves working with technology.
Advantages : Talented with working with/ making technology i/e: Inventing some kind of water catcher using a hallowed out piece of wood to hold water and leaves to attract the water to the piece of wood. Good with developing designs.

Disadvantages: Extremely weak and lazy.
Post by: Purple on September 03, 2012, 04:10:18 PM
still a lot more slots left ;v
im not going to take 2 months to do those character sheets like last time either, I'm pretty eager to start the comic, lol.
for now, I'm going to sketch a few chibi sheets until I get more into the comic.
eventually, I'll have some actual character sheets that are something like last comic's.
also, this won't be like the last thing I made, that was more of a video game style, it's actually going to be a panel comic, I'll most likely draw it on paper because I don't really have enough time to work on it at home.

so now we have :
cakeface
seb
tiger
lavenchie
deacon
lazer
prox
alpha
capt.
teeny
cable
infinimint(talked over)
ava
coolz

14/15
Post by: Captain Communism on September 03, 2012, 04:19:58 PM
Eye color : A hazel, almost gold (I shit you not, that's how my eyes look)
Hair color : Black
Hair style : Slightly messy, kinda like the pics I'll post at the end of this
Description : Rather quiet and neutral in matters. Doesn't like social interaction, but if you get him going, he'll talk your ears off. Intelligent, reads a lot, and has VERY dry and out-of-taste humour.
Clothes : Dark blue trench raincoat, black suit, white shirt, red tie, and a dark gray fedora.
Hobby(besides computer) : Reading and drawing military-related things
Advantages : Is very accurate with a rifle (Went shooting today, hit a target near the center at 125 metres with iron sights.)

References:
Post by: Infinimint on September 03, 2012, 05:52:31 PM
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Fauxhawk
Description: Total badass. Jk, you guys know me well enough.
Clothes: I usually wear two types of outfits: Jeans with a colorful/white shirt OR white cargo shorts with a darker shirt. I wear black shoes. Sometimes I mix it up.
Hobby(besides computer): Wrestling, Track, Lifting Weights, A little drawing, ping pong, arguing, etc.
Theme songs (happy, sad, scared, normal, and anymore you can think of): Coldplay, The Killers, Calvin Harris - So Close, etc. Hipster shit.
Advantages:  Good at solving shit.
Post by: Purple on September 12, 2012, 01:45:21 PM
still need one more person,

I have the first 10 pages already sketched out and ready to ink(in other words use a cheap papermate pen to go over the lines). I changed the story to my original zs comic because I could not think of anything island related that would be interesting to me. I have not started on the character sheets yet though, so I'm thinking of just speeding through about 30 pages and then taking a break to work on those, when I get the last person I will probably just start posting the pages in the op or something when I am done line arting/ coloring them or w.e..

OH ALSO
I do not have a fucking scanner at the moment so I will probably have to take pictures of my drawings with my ipod for now so prepare for shitty looking panels.
Post by: Deacon on September 12, 2012, 02:26:05 PM
I like how loke -1s everything for no real reason. Its a placeholder; a count that lets us know we're accepted into the comic.
Post by: Purple on September 12, 2012, 02:55:52 PM
I like how loke -1s everything for no real reason. Its a placeholder; a count that lets us know we're accepted into the comic.
haha what
Post by: Tiger Guy on September 12, 2012, 03:14:07 PM
haha what
Loke -1ed several apps for no reason whatsoever.
Post by: Loke on September 12, 2012, 09:15:27 PM
Loke -1ed several apps for no reason whatsoever.

It was to make it look like it wasn't accepted just for the laughs.

I guess it wasn't funny then. I have removed the -1s so, yeah.
Post by: blαh2355 on September 13, 2012, 07:52:50 PM
I guess I'll take the last slot if you want. I'll fill out my app tomorrow cause it's getting late here.
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on September 15, 2012, 11:51:42 AM
Eye color : Brown
Hair color : Lighter Brown 
Hair style : Almost-but-not a mullet. Hair above eyebrows, hair barely covers ears, hair covers 3/4ths of neck but does not curl on the end.
Description : A guy with weak/underaverage upperbody strength but is an exeptional runner. He never holds grudges for more than a day, no metter how much he wanted to get them for something minor the night before. His morals keep him in check, but he will not standby while lives are at stake. A skinny guy since birth, though eats plenty.
Clothes : Plain solid green T-Shirt with a pocket on the front. Jeans. Hiking shoes. Glasses.

Hobby : Mostly Reading and running. Dissassembles and Reassembles stuff on occasion.
Advantages : Paranoid as fuck, but tries to hide it. Notices things that other people wouldn't normaly notice. Is also mentaly prepared to "act" in case unexpected shit goes down.