.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Regular => Approved => Topic started by: Cariad† on August 17, 2012, 05:51:47 PM

Title: Cariad's Regular Application 08/17/12
Post by: Cariad† on August 17, 2012, 05:51:47 PM
 My steam name: Cariad         (Welsh for Sweetheart)

My steam Id: STEAM_0:0:37002575

Time online: Most of the day

Servers: Zombie survival, stronghold occasionally. Rarely TTT.

Games I own: Counter Strike: Source, Left 4 dead, Garry's Mod, Garry's Mod 13(Beta), Grand Theft Auto IV, Portal ,  The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim, All HL2 + Episodes, Half-Life: Source , + Many more.

Locaton: Gibsons landing, British Colombia, Canada

Why I want to become Regular: I will not lie that I play on RND mainly for the Zombie Survival server but I do play on the others. I have gotten into some minor fusses but nothing too serious. I understand that I may not get Regular because I made a bad first impression on a couple of people but I am willing to prove that I am different then that. Sometimes I get a bit angry on the servers but I do stop. I do not care about dying on the Zombie Survival as I am one of the few who actually like being Dead.  So don't expect me to get angry on that. I am also not the most mature person in the world, I act childish from time to time on the servers mainly for fun when others are doing it.  Sometimes I over do with the Eff-bomb but not always.

Contrubutions to RND: I helped some new players and I am the #1 Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonator :D

Contact me: You can add me on Steam by clicking the link on my posts/Forum Profile.

Thank you for reading my Regular application. Again, I am not really the best choice for regular but I will see what others think.
Title: Re: Cariad's Regular Application
Post by: Nemisous on August 18, 2012, 03:54:25 PM
I've played with you several rounds and I think your up to snuff for reg.  :thumbsup:
Post by: Cryptokid on August 18, 2012, 06:39:39 PM
I didn't used to get along with him when he played under a different name, but he claims that the old him is dead. I am inclined to believe this based on his behavior in game. Good candidate for reg.  :thumbsup:
Post by: Shockah on August 18, 2012, 11:48:44 PM
My steam Id: Cymraeg

Incorrect steam id it should be something like this STEAM:0:1:42054923

Type your account name into http://steamidfinder.com/ (http://steamidfinder.com/) and it should come up, if not just use the developers console in any source game and type status
Post by: Cariad† on August 18, 2012, 11:51:58 PM
Incorrect steam id it should be something like this STEAM:0:1:42054923

Type your account name into http://steamidfinder.com/ (http://steamidfinder.com/) and it should come up, if not just use the developers console in any source game and type status
Fixed it.
Post by: Yellow Killer on August 19, 2012, 06:47:08 AM
He's a friendly player in zs, I have no problem with him.  :thumbsup:
Post by: Boncey on August 19, 2012, 10:43:20 AM
Can't remember if I've played with you but nice looking app ;3  :thumbsup:
Post by: Asuna Yuuki on August 19, 2012, 07:00:08 PM
He's a friendly player in zs, I have no problem with him.  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Cariad's Regular Application 08/17/12
Post by: Alkaline on August 20, 2012, 04:51:36 PM
>is Canadian and was in DGS
>"guess my name"
>doesn't tell his older alias

ffs just tell me already. I can't remember your older alias and I can almost definitely remember you from DGS.

Regardless, +1. He's a kind fellow and regularly plays on Zombie Survival.
Post by: saivon on August 20, 2012, 08:50:14 PM
This person is really nice in zs very good sometimes. I think he should get reg to
Post by: Deathie on August 23, 2012, 02:43:17 AM
Approved. PM or ask an admin in-game with the link to this app to be promoted.