.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) => Projects => Topic started by: jeb jakosakat on July 04, 2012, 03:19:18 PM

Title: new ttt wepon
Post by: jeb jakosakat on July 04, 2012, 03:19:18 PM
my idea for a new t wepon is body-mine(s) you kill a innocent and if some one id's the body, BOOM :trollface: the only way you know it has a body mine is a quiet c4 beeping
Title: Re: new ttt wepon
Post by: This Toast on July 04, 2012, 03:45:07 PM
"quiet c4 beeping"
too op
does it kill near by players aswell?
Post by: Tiger Guy on July 04, 2012, 03:54:18 PM
"quiet c4 beeping"
too op
does it kill near by players aswell?
I would say a fair radius would be five feet.
Post by: Deacon on July 04, 2012, 04:06:07 PM
We had this idea already.
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on July 05, 2012, 08:28:08 PM
I've seen this on other servers. I'd like to not live in fear that the Traitor rigged that body to explode. This entire idea is not properly balanced and unless there is a counter to this it should not be on the server.
Post by: memo3300 on July 05, 2012, 08:33:23 PM
maybe you could make the "beep" have a little red light, but make it sound every 15  seconds or so, so there could be actually a chance to explode if someone goes "LOOK A BODY ILL ID IT RIGHT AWAY."

also, how to disarm it?
Post by: Shockah on July 05, 2012, 10:24:06 PM
maybe you could make the "beep" have a little red light, but make it sound every 15  seconds or so, so there could be actually a chance to explode if someone goes "LOOK A BODY ILL ID IT RIGHT AWAY."

also, how to disarm it?

Defuser?
Post by: memo3300 on July 05, 2012, 11:00:25 PM
then why don't just plant the c4 and make it have no colide with bodies?
Post by: Castle on July 06, 2012, 06:16:02 AM
Does traitors get killed also when he unid's/id's the body for credits?

Post by: FrostBound on July 09, 2012, 10:58:41 AM
This actually sounds like a pretty intresting idea, plus it would be very funny to see someone go boom  :trollface:
Post by: Seb on July 09, 2012, 11:03:13 AM
I like it.
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on July 09, 2012, 12:31:39 PM

also, how to disarm it?
Defuser?

So if the Detective dies, the Detective wastes his/hers credits or if the Traitors take the defuser they can then make unidenified bodies deathtraps? Needs a better counter.
Post by: Seb on July 09, 2012, 01:04:20 PM
I think it should automatically defuse after a set amount of time, like a minute. Or it just brings up the regular C4 defuse menu, but only two wires will work when cutting.
Post by: Eion Kilant 739 on July 09, 2012, 03:41:47 PM
I think it should automatically defuse after a set amount of time, like a minute. Or it just brings up the regular C4 defuse menu, but only two wires will work when cutting.

The problem with that is then players can troll other players by bringing the body right next to [anyone] and then cutting a wire. If they get the wrong wire they will kill and/or damage the other player along with themselves.
Post by: Pilgrim on July 09, 2012, 04:08:43 PM
What if you couldn't move the body?
It would give it an easy way to check, which I doubt many players would use anyway.
This way it comes down to player tactics.
Post by: Samo on July 09, 2012, 05:55:22 PM
What if you couldn't move the body?
It would give it an easy way to check, which I doubt many players would use anyway.
This way it comes down to player tactics.
That is a tricky one. With the body being unidentified, half of the players I play with have nothing better to do but run around with the unidentified bodies. That may be a good or bad thing.
Post by: Deacon on July 09, 2012, 07:26:15 PM
We had this idea already.

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,7299.15.html (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,7299.15.html)