.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Entertainment (Read Only) => Games => Topic started by: Ἆxule on July 01, 2012, 07:43:22 PM

Title: "Mindcrack" Minecraft?
Post by: Ἆxule on July 01, 2012, 07:43:22 PM
I'm not sure if you guys have heard of the minecraft server called Mindcrack. Unlike most servers, this server is fully legit and consits of trustworthy people who basically get whitelisted if the owner (Guude) likes their characteristic and manners and such. I really enjoy the idea of a legit multiplayer server where we can all play together without the fear of griefing and what not.

So with that said, would anyone like the idea of having this kind of server? It would be whitelisted. To join, I'll likely just have you sumbit an application or something or even just a quick "hey, I'd like to play" kind of thing. I've yet to decide a name for the server. Other than it being fully legit, there really isn't anything else about it. If it does become a thing, I'll be able to pay monthly for a pretty long time for anyone who is worried that their stuff will be gone after a months work.

With the whitelist thing, I'll be fairly strict with it because I want a friendly enviroment. I don't want players having to worry about hiding their things because of griefers and untrustworthy players. With that said, again, if this does become a "thing", if I say no to you joining, I don't mean hard feelings.

If people are truly wanting this as much as I am, I'll try making everything work. As of right now, I'm still out of state working, so it won't be soon.

What do you guys think?
Title: Re: "Mindcrack" Minecraft?
Post by: ursus on July 01, 2012, 08:04:01 PM
I could just do this with the server I'm already running .__.

To be honest, I was thinking of adding a whitelist earlier but I'm out of state also and I can't.
Post by: Ἆxule on July 01, 2012, 08:10:22 PM
I could just do this with the server I'm already running .__.

To be honest, I was thinking of adding a whitelist earlier but I'm out of state also and I can't.

All the better. Like most of the other people here, I want to be able to build something, leave for a month, then come back and have everything still there. I would have implemented Deacon's idea of, "if you fuck with others, you're out. No questions" with my server. Would you be adding the same thing, or like a warning system?
Post by: Cpl. FtDLulz on July 04, 2012, 02:14:33 PM
I'm for 'no warnings'. Sounds like a good idea!
Post by: ursus on July 04, 2012, 02:46:41 PM
I am officially home in my native environment.

Let the dicking commence.
Post by: polox333 on July 19, 2012, 07:50:57 AM
i can help with the server by being a moderator. maybe i can help do other stuff
Post by: Shawn on July 19, 2012, 12:14:37 PM
Wouldn't be a bad idea, I rermember we did this back in alpha and it seem to work back then....
Post by: Doctor Who on July 20, 2012, 02:12:39 PM
i can help with the server by being a moderator. maybe i can help do other stuff
I'm sure you can be manipulated and being take advantage of by certain people ._.
Post by: yoshi on July 20, 2012, 04:39:52 PM
Will PVP be disabled?

Post by: Ἆxule on July 20, 2012, 04:44:51 PM
Will PVP be disabled?

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,13224.0.html (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,13224.0.html)

Yes
Post by: ursus on July 20, 2012, 09:12:19 PM
god damnit is the server off again i'm on vacation
Post by: Ἆxule on July 20, 2012, 09:52:36 PM
god damnit is the server off again i'm on vacation

It's on now
Post by: Deacon on July 20, 2012, 10:09:54 PM
if the server goes off don't forget I can restart it.
Post by: polox333 on July 23, 2012, 07:31:44 AM
So when will the server(Minecrack) by up?  :pacman: :purplepacmanghost: :bluepacmanghost: :redpacmanghost: :peachpacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost:
Post by: ursus on July 23, 2012, 08:49:09 AM
So when will the server(Minecrack) by up?  :pacman: :purplepacmanghost: :bluepacmanghost: :redpacmanghost: :peachpacmanghost: :darkbluepacmanghost:

I have a whitelisted survival server up, but I think you missed the concept entirely.