.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => Übermensch Members => Topic started by: Captain Communism on June 12, 2012, 08:36:48 PM

Title: Uh... well then
Post by: Captain Communism on June 12, 2012, 08:36:48 PM
So, I've been talking with this girl on steam, and she was really nice. I eventually fell for her, and told her today.

Turns out, she's a 16-year-old guy (He sent me a mugshot) and, (I'm kinda scared by this) I actually was not put off by that....

Am I becoming gay, or is it just natural?

Please keep it serious, I am genuinely confused right now.

He's bi, btw.
Title: Re: Uh... well then
Post by: Rocket50 on June 12, 2012, 08:39:44 PM
Gay. Definitely gay.
Post by: Foofoojack on June 12, 2012, 08:41:31 PM
HHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAH
Post by: Rocket50 on June 12, 2012, 08:43:31 PM
HHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAH

inb4 frank
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on June 12, 2012, 08:44:07 PM
Don't become interested in people romantically that you have never physically seen or heard speak and you probably would not have this problem. Like I mean, even Skype would help you out there. I mean, if you're interested in some delinquent you apparently knew nothing about, then go for it, but it's not a very good idea. I don't think you're gay though if you though he was a "she", but still being interested even after that? :\
Post by: Rocket50 on June 12, 2012, 08:45:06 PM
Don't become interested in people romantically that you have never physically seen or heard speak and you probably would not have this problem. Like I mean, even Skype would help you out there. I mean, if you're interested in some delinquent you apparently knew nothing about, then go for it, but it's not a very good idea. I don't think you're gay though if you though he was a "she".

Pretty much this^

also, he says he isnt put off at all that shes actually a guy
Post by: Frank on June 12, 2012, 08:51:20 PM
I think that un-loving just because of physical differences is pretty dumb.
Post by: Cake Faice on June 12, 2012, 08:51:35 PM
Uh, I'm sure we all went through this phase with Runescape or Maple Story, but steam. Wat. That shoulda been an indicated for you.
Post by: Rocket50 on June 12, 2012, 08:55:38 PM

You do realize, it's hormones that tell you that guys aren't what your into, even though you were into what you thought was girl
Post by: ·UηİŦ·· on June 12, 2012, 08:57:28 PM
Don't become interested in people romantically that you have never physically seen or heard speak and you probably would not have this problem. Like I mean, even Skype would help you out there. I mean, if you're interested in some delinquent you apparently knew nothing about, then go for it, but it's not a very good idea. I don't think you're gay though if you though he was a "she", but still being interested even after that? :\

life choices
Post by: Astropilot on June 12, 2012, 09:05:14 PM
The moments I have are when I was talking to some regular person and then they tell me that they are female. Mostly I learn by just posting linking random people those kinds of Touhou fanart.
Post by: Seb on June 12, 2012, 09:16:01 PM
gg, dummy
Post by: coolzeldad on June 13, 2012, 12:53:03 AM
if your pingas goes up, its a sign

if not and you still feel that way, welcome to best friends for ever.. dudes can have intimate relationships without sharing pingas
Post by: [Valor]iPounce on June 13, 2012, 02:36:33 AM
if your pingas goes up, its a sign

if not and you still feel that way, welcome to best friends for ever.. dudes can have intimate relationships without sharing pingas
+1
Post by: The Ghost Of Anony Mouse on June 13, 2012, 03:29:17 AM
pwnt
Post by: Captain Communism on June 13, 2012, 07:05:19 AM
Well, we can lock this because I have gotten my answer.

One of my irl friends was talking to me about it, and that's when it hit me.

I think I'm bi.
Post by: ○ Μαρία ○ on June 13, 2012, 07:07:11 AM
Well, we can lock this because I have gotten my answer.

One of my irl friends was talking to me about it, and that's when it hit me.

I think I'm bi.

._.

But, I thought.... you were already...

You know what, have fun with that, I wish you the best of luck.
Post by: Sabb on June 13, 2012, 07:24:18 AM
What Rocket said...
Not all guys can want the dick.
Post by: Captain Communism on June 13, 2012, 07:26:38 AM
What Rocket said...
Not all guys can want the dick.
Totally not what I was implying with this.
Basically, I'm sexually attracted to females, but emotionally attracted to several male friends, including loving one.
Post by: Sabb on June 13, 2012, 07:28:50 AM
Basically, I'm sexually attracted to females, but emotionally attracted to several male friends, including loving one.
wat no...
I meant... to Frank... that not all guys are going to be open to a relationship with another guy, because not all guys are in any way attracted to other guys. (obviously)
Doesn't mean you can't like them as a friend but yea.
Post by: Captain Communism on June 13, 2012, 07:33:16 AM
wat no...
I meant... to Frank... that not all guys are going to be open to a relationship with another guy, because not all guys are in any way attracted to other guys. (obviously)

Oh, derp. I thought you meant that I... yeah.
Post by: Rocket50 on June 13, 2012, 07:57:11 AM

That's called bromance
Post by: Frank on June 13, 2012, 10:54:55 AM
wat no...
I meant as in

>oh you're a girl? I'll love you forever and ever

>oh, actually you're a guy? Ewww I don't want to ever talk to you again!
Post by: Astropilot on June 13, 2012, 11:07:23 AM
Cap'n it's nothing but a little mistake! You treated someone like a girl, but then it was actually a guy. You didn't know. Nothing much.
Post by: Seb on June 13, 2012, 12:10:30 PM
I meant as in

>oh you're a girl? I'll love you forever and ever

>oh, actually you're a guy? Ewww I don't want to ever talk to you again!

Maybe it's different to YOU, but most guys will immediately subconsciously feel disgusted, embarrassed, and not-aroused if this were to happen.
Post by: Sabb on June 13, 2012, 12:12:20 PM
Maybe it's different to YOU, but most guys will immediately subconsciously feel disgusted, embarrassed, and not-aroused if this were to happen.
This.
You wouldn't be saying that if you were straight.