.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => Moderators => Topic started by: Xrain on April 25, 2012, 01:31:13 AM

Title: No new VIP promotions in ttt and wire without direct approval for a while
Post by: Xrain on April 25, 2012, 01:31:13 AM
Hey guys, I am going to be trying something new for the vip's in a bit, so I'd like to ask for you guys not to promote anyone to VIP in my servers unless you ask me directly for a little while.

Since we hold VIP's to a pretty high standard, I'm thinking about adding a little more power for them to see how it goes, so I'd like to keep it within VIP's that have gone through the standard process for now.

Thanks!
Title: Re: No new VIP promotions in ttt and wire without direct approval for a while
Post by: Don on April 25, 2012, 01:47:44 AM
Can we know what you're changing?
Title: Re: No new VIP promotions in ttt and wire without direct approval for a while
Post by: Xrain on April 25, 2012, 03:20:33 AM
I will let you know when I have a full idea of everything I want to try.
Post by: Jman on April 25, 2012, 03:21:20 AM
VIP = Baby Admin

Oh god.
Post by: Xrain on April 25, 2012, 04:31:58 AM
VIP = Baby Admin

Oh god.

That is exactly what I am trying to avoid.

But I feel like the numbers of the vip's are too low to properly administrate the servers with their available power. So I'm going to do my best to figure out the best compromise of power.